don't click here

Sonic Adventure 2 XBLA

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Narstyle, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    He's been a lot of places from what I've seen, so might just be that one?

2. darkspines35

darkspines35

It's Easy Actually. No, seriously. Tech Member
    .V.
    Sanik Adevnt Casters
    I haven't done a lot of hard looking, but I have seen in him Sand Oasis, Dry Lagoon, White Jungle, Mission Street, and Death Chamber. I'll look here shortly in the other levels though. I meant to last night, but just never did haha.

Edit: And Pumpkin Hill. Forgot that one.

3. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    No, not trick ramps. Sometimes when you go down the building and you have your shield activated when Metal Sonic hits the spings he will do a flip in the air and then spin around in his shield once he hits the ground. It looks pretty cool but he doesn't always do it.

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Oh hey I have a question, what did they do with the chao transporter since it's now useless.

5. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Well it now says "Chao Departure Device" if I remember rightly. So just for getting rid of them I think.

6. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Chao Suicide Booth. :v:

One thing I noticed, particularly in Last Story cutscenes. is they darkened several of them. It's likely due to how bright, colorful and flashy the effects are in those scenes. Epilepsy and all that.

7. darkspines35

darkspines35

.V.
    Sanik Adevnt Casters
    I really hope that fixing the 4:3'd scenes will be easy. Not the FMV ones, but the ones in-game that feature overlayed effects from those pesky m1v files. Maybe deleting them will fix it :D I dunno. That's my first thing I plan on patching I hope...

8. RedMetallix

RedMetallix

Supreme Thunder Member
    A desk.
    What? Don't be silly.
    Not really sure why you would want to, though.

The cutscene before Sonic and Shadow's last fight, for example, Shadow's mouth doesn't start moving in his beginning spiel until the point where it would have been visible in the 4:3 frame, so chances are other cutscenes would end up looking real weird.

9. darkspines35

darkspines35

.V.
    Sanik Adevnt Casters
    It think'd it'd be fine. It's a peeve of mine to have the constant switching back and forth, especially in scenes where they should be. I'll also patch up the Multiplayer models since they use the LoD models in multiplayer.

10. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Amusingly, the Tiny Chao Garden is still listed in the credits.

11. RedMetallix

RedMetallix

Supreme Thunder Member
    A desk.
    What? Don't be silly.
    They do that because Multiplayer still has slowdown when using the Higher Poly Models (Especially in Final Chase)

12. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Well, screw it then, they've still got a buy of JSR and they'll most likely get one of Nights as well. Wish they'd put Guardian Heroes up too...

13. Is SOAP still listed in the credits?

14. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Here's a fun one for you guys.

On Dark Story, just before the Egg Golem fight. Look at Sonic's eyes when he's staring down the boss (before TERIYAAAAAH.)

Gold.

15. I'm really surprised this port is getting the slack it's getting considering Jet Grind Radio was like the best HD upgrade I've ever played. The only problem they didn't fix there was the slow down, other than that it seems like they did a great job.

I already bought SA2, just havent been able to download it because I'm at work, gonna do that when I get home.

16. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    So, I'm currently 2nd on PS3 leaderboards for Boss Attack: All. 1st person has like a 3 and a half minute lead on me though, haha :v:

17. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    Please, they prefer to call it the "Chao Adventure Booth"

18. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    It's more that they didn't add anything aside from putting some of the Big the Cat cameos back. For the rest it's just the game in 720p and widescreen. Everyone praised the Jet Set Radio port because they managed to get most of the songs from all versions of the soundtracks in and that they released the PC version on the same day. (Which obviously didn't have the slowdown unless your PC is from the stone age, and even than you might still be able to run it.)

19. minichapman

minichapman

I'd like to think I'll be imparting words of wisdo Member
    United Kingdom
    Staying sane.
  20. Sey

Sey

Did the same about an hour ago, unfortunately my partner's connection is so slow that it's only downloaded 20% :colbert: 2.37 GB?! Seriously?