don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Meanwhile at E3:
    [​IMG]

2. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    I just really hope Streets of Rage gets some love. A Dreamer track? For crying out loud Sega it needs doing.

I love that they are going all out in promoting this though.

3. I hope they put Ratchet in the game. SEGA tried to make a deal with Sony to have him in the original game but Sony refused. They eventually changed their mind and decided to let SEGA put him in but by that point it was too late.

I hope the deal still stands, because that would just be awesome.

4. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Source or it didn't happen. We know it was suggested that there could be exclusive characters on the PS3, but as far as I'm aware that's all we ever found out. It was a suggestion from a leaked document. Either Microsoft won some sort of deal, or Sony and Nintendo weren't interested. They would still both be unlikely to have any of their characters put in the game because they each have their own kart racing series that they'll want to capitalise instead of SEGA's.

5. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    My guess for upcoming chacters would be NiGHTS (everyone was bitching with the first game how he wasn't included, and he tranforms into various things), Vectorman (same), and probably Axel over Blaze from Streets of Rage (although both characters are in the entire trilogy, Blaze may show a little too much skin in her SoR2 and 3 costumes for SEGA to keep the E or even E10 rating).

6. dsrb

dsrb

He, eh? :ohdear: But yes, that would be great, and as you said, NiGHTS already has the transformation gimmick in place.

So, um, in that case, why wouldn't they just use her more conservative costume from the first game?

I still think we need all three of the original characters in a turbo'd- and tricked-out police buggy. Everyone else can pretty much bugger off; Max is too roided fit in any vehicle, Skate doesn't need one, and who the fuck is Zan?

7. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Yeah I think I'd like to see Blaze in her original SOR costume anyway, I even drew it a few days ago, she still shows a lot of leg, but hey, she'd be sitting down most of the time haha
    [​IMG]

I've got Vyse, If Blaze got in to, id consider the cast (for me) pretty much done, oh mabye someone from Valkyria Chronicles too XD

8. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    That is a Viewtiful Drawing. Wow.

9. dsrb

dsrb

Hmm, I thought her tights were darker and skirt longer. Oh well! It's still more family-friendly, or whatever they'd call it.

10. trakker

trakker

In the mobile version of Streets of Rage Blaze was wearling black leggins/tights for some reason, they could just do that again lol
    [​IMG]

What am I doing, this'll never happen, why am I even getting my hopes up, best case for Blaze I think is similar to Jackie and Akira, just Axel and Blaze in a convertable sports policecar, then ther allstar move would be one of them stand up and fire rockets at everyone. hopefully they will show off a lot more at E3

Nice bit of CG Vyse at the begining of that new trailer, I'm hoping possibly the put out a demo after E3 in similar fashion to allstar racing 1

11. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    How about the entire streets of rage cast, and they each drive a different vehicle.

EDIT: As one character I mean.

12. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Not technically from the games, but how about something like this for the SOR vehicle?

[​IMG]

Yeaaaaah. Hmm.

13. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    a boy can dream at least

14. dsrb

dsrb

WHERE THE FUCK IS ADAM

I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU PEOPLE WHY MAX AND SKATE CAN'T COME

And so on.

That's way too unwieldy to work as a racing vehicle, anyway. I know I suggested a buggy, but that'd be aerodynamic perfection compared to this!

15. trakker

trakker

Holy balls I don't remember that issue of Sonic the Comic, I must have missed it, thats awsome, but yeah, I little overkill and too bulky for this kinda mini-car kart racing game XD

16. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
  17. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    If it's Segata Sanshiro, I will buy this on Day 1.

18. Flare

Flare

Hmm... I have to say I love Amy and Shadow's cars. They suit them (well Shadow's motorcycle worked better but for the fact he is riding some recycled GUN beetle makes it cool). However Sonic's car still looks meh. Could he not drive a kart version of the tornado or something? There could be so much more interesting designs rather than a spiky car.

19. Dan Genesis

Dan Genesis

As it was predicted. Plus, this is like some cute Member
    Top Secret. Bitch.
    KuroKomix LPs and Blog.
    Yes - that track has a wicked bass line. It needs more love.

20. Thousand Pancake

Thousand Pancake

Being a food you put milk on and then eat in the m Member
    Probably won't happen, but I've got ideas for unannounced vehicles and stages. :v:

Ristar could pilot a black and yellow UFO-shaped hovercraft that would hover on land, sprout fans and an inner tube on water, and grow small, curved wings in the air.

Vectorman would be himself because anything else is hearsay. He would be a motorcycle on land, pull out jet wings in the air, and turn his legs into a boat on the water so he could make cool poses as he shoots rockets at everybody.

NiGHTS could go as emself, but that could look and control a bit awkward at points. If e absolutely must use a vehicle, it could be some purple-and-magenta bobsled-shaped contraption which would have wheels like a Formula-1 car on land, be a weird motorized kayak-thing on the water, and be an ultralight in the air.

Stages:
    Ristar: Planet Undertow (Skip to 07:23) or Planet Freon if one wants an ice stage.
    Vectorman: Fired (skip to 02:09)
    NiGHTS: Lost Park

Perhaps the first two have too much sea.