don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread II

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Oct 28, 2011.

1. roxahris

roxahris

Everyone's a hypocrite. Take my word for it. Member
    Doing anything at all
    Yep, I got my code earlier today, and am now preloading at the speed of average internet. I can't wait to see how the port is!

2. FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel

Blue cheese lover! Member
    Sorry for so many messages, but found something on GAME I did not see before:

"Terms & Conditions: The Sonic Generations Special Edition is exclusive to Game Group

* You will receive two codes for the Super Sonic Costume, one is for male avatars and one is for female avatars. You will only be able to use one code, depending on your avatars gender. If your avatar is male, you can only use the male Super Sonic Costume. If your avatar is female you can only use the female Super Sonic Costume."

Can't I just give the second away then? If someone gets their copy tomorrow,can they test it out? It would be a bit shame that the other code goes on waste.

3. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Butbutbut...thats a cameo! :(

Anyways, game over pack it in this guy has won that contest:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAKp32DK38g

Theres a japanese guy that shaved a second off but its too bad that the contest isn't running over there.

4. But still no demo? It is sad day.

5. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    This is kind of off topic but I have a humorous little anecdote for you all.

So I finally got Generations to play while I recover, and I played it with my fiancee watching me. I got to City Escape and I asked her to pay close attention to the truck at the end, and give me her opinion on it once it's over. Her response?

"Oh I see what they did. They made it the Fuck You Machine."

6. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    You see though the only qualification is beating 1:50. From there it's random.

7. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    The Sonic sketches at 6:40-6:55 are amazing, please tell me they're in the book included with the Collectors Edition. :(

8. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    Not only that, it looks like a direct feed. The rules said it needs to be recorded from a device, with you in the video at the end. Saying some phrase I forget.

9. Tyty

Tyty

KNUXEDO KAMEN Member
    ↑ & ↓ & ↻
    Plus it could easily be faster by doing finishes sooner on the tricks. His boost gauge never even went below a half, he didn't need all the extra boost.

10. My girlfriend literally yelled out "WHAT THE FUCK" when the truck started flying along the side of the buildings as she watched me play.

11. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    And dispatched as of about two minutes ago. Can't wait! <3 Thanks to those of you who used spoiler tags, gonan be so fun :v:

12. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    Holyfuckholyfuckholyfuck The Time Eater.
    It totally is Classic Eggman you guys and Tails totally called him Dr. Robotnik I can't feel my face because I was grinning so hard help me

13. Nobody calls me THAT anymore.
    Also, Who are THEY?!? I totally wanted Modern Eggman to say that when the Chaotix appeared.

14. hwd45

hwd45

Just to confirm, it's supposed to come out in Europe on November 4th? Awesome. I live in England, but mine arrived today!

15. Scarred Sun

Scarred Sun

Be who you needed when you were younger Administrator
    Tower 8 ️
    Welp, this.
  16. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Damnit, Amazon still hasn't shipped it out yet. I hope it ships out today, or I won't get it tommorow, which means I'll spend the weekend as a miserable bastard.

Just wondering - who here has past experience with Amazon UK? I used expedited shipping, so it should get to me on release date... but has that not been the case in the past?

17. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Funny thing is I chose first class and mine was dispatched not long ago. UK here too. Makes you wonder.

18. Roller

Roller

21331 LEGO Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog, Ring Racers (SRB2Kart 2)
    Okay, that sucks serious balls. I paid more for a worse experience.

You know what? I'll just wait and see whether it comes tommorow or not.

19. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

My order is first class too and still sitting on 'dispatching soon'. The estimate is today so it had better be today :S

20. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    It's not a bug, it's a feature! :specialed:

Also, anyone catch the achivement for
    when you get through the tornado part in Crisis City Modern without getting hit by cars or rocks? "Look both ways"? It's description says "...tornado-carried cars..."