don't click here

Sonic Dimensions for Wii U

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TheGrandChawhee, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

The Sonic X comic was too good too last.

2. Hopefully, the multiple Sonics won't feel too gimmicky... And hopefully, there will be at least a couple of levels where we can just play as "vanilla" Sonic. Still, this sounds pretty interesting. I'll wait for more info before I make a firm opinion on it, though.

3. GamingMisfit

GamingMisfit

Jerk Member
    North Carolina, USA
    Review for Sonic CD (2011 Edition)
    As I said on SEGA:

Seems like a neat concept, but I question how they'd play it out. The "multiple personalities" could play it out in different ways. I'd like if they were used like the wisps. In that sense Sonic could still have all his same moves but would have special abilities that could help him get past "roadblocks" or just be used for the fun of it. If they excecute this like past gimmicks this game will fall on it's face for my personal enjoyment. If Sonic has his other versions running slow or clunky only in return for some "special power" I won't be all that charmed to it. However, I like the concept in general if they did it right.

Then again though. It's TSSZ and they've made it clear at the end they're just calling "rumor" on this one, so I won't be throwing my hat in on the bets.

4. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

Why is this still being discussed? it's fake.

5. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Hotlinkin' is bad and you should feel bad. mmmkay?

Yeah this should be locked until we either get a confirm that the trainwreck is happening or TSSZ admits its fake.

6. Tanks

Tanks

There really needs to be a rule about posting stuff from TSSZ here. We're superior to them. Hell, it's our motto, "Second only to SEGA." Either we or one of the affiliates brings it to light, or heck, a proper news source does. (As much as Kotaku blows chunks at reporting, they get there facts straight 95% of the time) TSSZ to us ought to be what Wikipedia is to the academic world.

7. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    95% of the time? Dunno, I think that's giving them too much credit, honestly.

8. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Correct more often than most actual encyclopedias, but shunned due to its open nature?

9. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Guess Who: I suppose I agree that's fairly close to what TSSZ ought to be!

But yeah, Kotaku's plan for generating pageviews has to be to troll people who actually know shit and get them to angrily comment on how the article is wrong.
    Sure, I'm getting off-topic, but Ben Paddon has this to say on Kotaku and lack of factual accuracy just today: "It's like complaining when a puppy shits the rug. On one hand, yeah, you've got some shit to clean up, but it's a fucking puppy. What did you *expect* it to do?"

10. Nora Kisaragi

Nora Kisaragi

There is...well, there WAS anyway. The site was and still is censored for a reason. It's not trustworthy at all. No trust should be placed on it, zilch. Idk why people constantly post news articles from that site.

Anyway, the game doesn't exist until evidence arises. Imaginary friends aren't reliable sources for me.

11. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    For shits and giggles?! :v:

12. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Because the first thing a company does when making a game is register internet domains for it.
    TSSZ has been both right and wrong before. At the moment there's nothing that shows he is either of those two this time though. (unless I missed something)

13. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

This game sounds bloody awful, it's obviously fake, and I cannot see why Nintendo would get involved with SEGA to create a game. Also, fuck gimmicks, I'd just like a normal Sonic game in 3D. WiiU Should get Generations anyway.

14. British Gaijin

British Gaijin

Go play Nier. Member
    Great Britain, UK
    The EscapeRoute Show
    What did they used to say back in the old days? Oh yeah, FAKE AND GAY.

Something about the random reveal, the large amount of information and terrible premise are completely rubbing me the wrong way. This sounds much more like somebody's dumb and poor fan-fiction storyline than the actual premise for a decent, well realised Sonic the Hedgehog game. Take Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Colours and Sonic Generations: all absolutely great games in theory, so I doubt Sega would pull a terrible premise out of their asses now.

The part that reeks most of bullshit:
    I would not like this game to be real, by the way.

15. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Calling fake until it shows up somewhere more credible than Cute Fluffy Kittens. He's the Fox News of the Sonic community.

Also, some actual EVIDENCE would be nice, rather than something that he could have just made up, or in a best scenario he's posting as real from someone who HAS made it up.

16. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

And warning shots in retro. It's smudging my otherwise well behaved record. :(

17. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Oops.

18. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    /inb4 edit that adds

:v:

19. Lanzer

Lanzer

Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Good eye. Pretty much confirms this is made up bullshit.

20. Kogen

Kogen

Derp Banned
    Bouvet Island
    Last Party on the Moon
    3DS does not exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.