don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    @Sparks: What, a midgame level becoming an endgame level? Clearly, the pain of the level will be significantly eased in response.

2. MastaSys

MastaSys

Now it's the last zone (with levels), it's very possible.

3. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    There's possibly a final zone that's been avoiding leaks and reveals all this time, much like Terminal Velocity with Colors. Hopes up?

4. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I'm expecting a secret Final Zone after Planet Wisp. No way PW will be the finale.
    Sweet, crossing my fingers.

5. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

Just checked my Best Buy, no luck either.

6. Blivsey

Blivsey

If you live in Michigan, you wouldn't be having any luck because the leak is in Dallas, TX.

7. ancara

ancara

Ceej, I only have one thing to ask you:

With the unlockable tunes, what's the ratio of tunes that're there already (ie classic/modern stage tunes, boss tunes, the stuff we know is there) to new stuff (ie Emerald Hill Zone, which we saw in that vidja)? About how much "new" stuff tune-wise is availible, as far as ya can tell?

This is the very last thing I need to know before I get the game. Spoiler it if ya have to, but yeah.....I just gotta know this last fact before I let myself dissapear from the internet the day I get this game.

Thanks in advanced if/when ya say it. :v:

8. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Wait, what?

9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    In the German video that showed off the HUB one of the unlockable songs was Emerald Hill Zone.

10. ancara

ancara

In that one video, it was shown as a tune you could choose from. I dunno what for, but yeah.

Thus why I said EHZ.

edit: ninja'd.

11. you realize this "leak" is more or less, high school kids who are working the crap night shift because no one wants to close trying to "keep the warehouse clean" as told by their supervisors by putting (video game) truck and shipments out on the floor. this is going to be happening until tuesday I'm sure. it happens at any stores where knowledge-challenged employees work... or ones that just don't care. haha there's no point in really calling because the person there will look up the game in their inventory system and see it's not out til next tuesday. best bet it going in and just randomly seeing. (I'm referring to best buy of course)

kind of tempted to see if mine has since my old store used to always break street dates, but my friend is getting this for me as a gift... and I don't wanna be that guy haha

12. Blivsey

Blivsey

So, yeah, it's a leak. I don't know what you were trying to say about ignorance making this not a leak, but someone let it out before it should have been, and that's what a leak is.

13. Dr. Ed

Dr. Ed

You're basically trying to find out if the 50 unlockable tracks include the remixes of the classic and modern mixes we've already heard or if those are already unlocked, right? the concern being that the 50 tracks would include 9 classic sonic remixes heard in the initial gameplay, 9 modern sonic remixes heard in the initial gameplay, and 9 original versions from the original games giving us 27 of the 50 unlockable tracks, right?

just trying to clarify, because this has been my concern and I want to make sure ceej gets what we're asking...

EDIT: looks like thats the case looking at the video

EDIT2: that sonic 2 options music... *drools*

14. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    Since no one here has posted it yet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmsoEDw-nS4[/youtube]

15. ancara

ancara

Basically, I guess. I wanna know if it's all new, or a mix of stuff already there/new stuff. I wanna know at least what the ratio is of stuff from the start (stages/bosses/ect.) to extra, new stuff.

That's all I'm tryin' to ask. :v:

16. Machenstein

Machenstein

03:28 - Sonic 2 results screen, fuckers!

17. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member

I think you just stole CeeJ's youtube thunder there lol

18. diplomacydog

diplomacydog

What did I just read? Member
    South Carolina
    No :(
    Wow that S.S. challenge looks nice, and different from the main level!

19. dsrb

dsrb

…check the channel name.

20. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Yeah Ceej64 on youtube verses Ceej here on the forum, plus he mentions what the people here on retro will think in the video, I'm pretty sure its probably the same guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.