don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unfortunately it's very easy to simply jump over the dash pads!

2. Oh no, fun... I can't have that. Kogen said no.

3. Neoblast

Neoblast

Already out on US?

http://twitter.com/#!/ceej64

http://twitpic.com/76lptk

Best Buy at Dallas, Texas is selling them before the release date...
    Could anyone confirm this is true?

4. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I'll call my best buy After class and see if I can buy this game myself

5. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Now you guys have me all hyped the soundtrack will be uploaded tonight.

6. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    I'm gonna check one in Houston immediately.

7. Kori-Maru

Kori-Maru

Curien Mansion
    Project Sega Mugen for M.U.G.E.N
    And rip dat shit.
    Stardust Speedway Bad Future baby!

8. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Oh fuck soundtrack leak your right. Well personally idk how to do that myself. Sure hope I can pick this up myself, but a soundtrack leak would be fine and dandy for my new iPhone coming tomorrow.

9. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    I can't believe they actually remixed Chrome Gadget. Did Cash Cash or SEGA actually pay attention to my posts?

10. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    Confirmed: Dallas' Best Buy HAVE BOTH CONSOLE VERSIONS Sonic Generations IN STOCK. SOMEONE GET OVER THERE.

EDIT: However, this is confirmation by phone, so there's always a chance they're misinformed, but still, someone check it out.

11. Neoblast

Neoblast

Geesh, I hope some store across the pond does the same heh, we have more days to go, lucky you...

Could anyone who gets it confirm wether or not classic physics in the retail ( rolling ) has been improved since the latest demo version?

12. I'm more amazed someone picked up. The one I'm trying to call won't answer their phone for anything, but I shouldn't expect much. The closest Best Buy to where I live is awful, all around.

...they just answered and hung up on me as I was typing my post. Killer customer service Best Buy.

13. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    No matter whether any stores in my area get the game in early, I'm on Amazon's release-day-delivery clock, so I'll have to wait. Considering someone else is paying, though... I have no complaints.

A soundtrack leak would pretty much make my week, though.

14. Blivsey

Blivsey

Charismatic Sonicaholic Member
    [​IMG]
    This is gonna be gooooooood.

15. bolt7

bolt7

Oh wow, breaking the street date isn't cool. What does Best Buy do; get the game and start selling is straight away regardless of launch dates? At the same time though, it means early gaming for us and hopefully some music rips within the next few days. Just out of interest, how much are people paying for their copies?

I'm hoping to buy it from work once it comes in next week (probably on Tuesday here in Europe.) Staff perks. :v: We're only allowed to sell certain games early though... I'm really hoping Sonic is one of them.

16. minichapman

minichapman

I'd like to think I'll be imparting words of wisdo Member
    United Kingdom
    Staying sane.
    Sonic Generations has amassed more pre-orders than previous franchise entries.

http://www.vg247.com/2011/10/27/sonic-generations-sees-more-pre-orders-than-previous-franchise-entries/

What does this show? Not much really.

17. Solaris Paradox

Solaris Paradox

On my butt in front of the computer. Where else?
    I'm working on working up the willpower to work on learning how to make my own Sonic fangames. Not quite there yet.
    Already been posted. As for what it shows, it shows that the game's been getting a good reception and has been marketed well. One is significant, the other just shows that SEGA knows how to make an impression.

18. minichapman

minichapman

I'd like to think I'll be imparting words of wisdo Member
    United Kingdom
    Staying sane.
    Well, I for one am not too keen on sifting through 752 pages just to show it's been posted.

As for your post. If I state that SEGA are putting some effort into this unlike previous titles, I would just be echoing everyone else that's posted that.

19. TheKazeblade

TheKazeblade

"Our Life is More than a Side-Effect" Member
    So long as there's someone in Texas to pick it up, I believe this is the last day I'll be able to look at this thread prior to getting a hold of the game. I can't believe it's already here, this wait went surprisingly fast.

20. It'd almost help to have the first post updated with new information so people wouldn't repost the same thing over and over or have to skim through tons of pages to see if what they have is new or not.

...and they don't have it. Bummer. Oh well, Tuesday's not that far off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.