don't click here

Sonic Generations Megathread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spitfire

Spitfire

lol, sonic Oldbie
    New Jersey
    aint got shit.
    This thread. Holy shit.

Game looks good though. Trying to enforce my own media blackout is getting harder and harder.

2. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    You can say that again. I've had that 28 minute video downloaded for a day now and I don't want to watch it, but at the same time...

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Then why did you download it >>

4. Namo

Namo

I was planning on uploading it somewhere in case the main went down, but then other mirrors popped up and I didn't see the need.

5. MegaDash

MegaDash

Pinpricks Member
    Off
    Man, I'm trying really hard not to snort this coke, but lemme buy some so I can redistribute in case the first guy gets jailed.

6. Well........... at least I orderd the 10inch Sonic classic figure to make my own quasi collectors........ oh my, there is a steel book too!!!!!

7. Namo

Namo

I'm trying not to laugh at that, but god dammit. :v:

8. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    [​IMG]
    Beautiful.

9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Wow, Sky Sanctuary really does look like an entirely different level. This however is not a bad thing.

Lovely overall

10. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    now I suddleny want a S3K pallete and level edit of SSZ with its new look...

11. I just can't wait to see how characters like Shadow and Eggman react when they face (Modern) Sonic again.

Will Shadow remember Sonic or will he act like it's the first encounter yet Sonic knows it's not?

12. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Big props for making sense of SSZ BF's background. About time someone made it look more than just a jumbled mess of lights for a third of the screen.

13. steveswede

steveswede

Ask my hand
    Fighting against the Unitary State of Europe
    No it isn't a bad thing (personally I think overall SSZ design wise is better overall) but if it comes to the point where just changing the iconic colour makes the zone unrecognisable, then why call it Sky Sanctuary. This is not my thought on just this but I have that mind set on most things. I feel if you want to pay homage to something that's classic, then I feel that you have to be faithful to the original iconic design. I'm not gonna nerd rage over the change but that's just my expectation when paying homage to somethin.

14. Delusphere

Delusphere

UK
    Been in hospital and missed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Pre Ordering the Collectors edition and I honestly think this will be my favourite sonic game of all time now!

15. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Awesome, more stockists are getting the Collector's Edition. Not only can more people have a chance of getting it, I can get the PS3 one I dithered on and ended up missing out on Amazon =P

And I'd hardly say we're turning into Sonic Stadium just because people are DARING to be overall positive about a current Sonic title. Having actually played it, it's worthy of some praise. And it's nice to have the positivity we got with Colours being built on as well.

16. Delusphere

Delusphere

UK
    BTW, someone from Japan told me there will be Unlockable Avatar outfits for the game, and for completing it on "Hard" gets you an Eggman Outfit??

17. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    Yes, you do.

18. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    So this content is a week-old now I think, but I didn't see any post mentioning it... So... People grabbed and edited the TGS songs, Chemical Plant - Modern is a bit repetitive but is the best remix I'ver ever heard of it <3.

Emerald Coast - Modern - Bass too loud 'cause it's a live performance :P

Rooftop Run - Modern - I prefer this one to the Unleashed version!

<3

Can't wait to get my hands on the OST!

PS.: I didn't upload anything, I'm just linking it here :)

19. Chimera

Chimera

I'm not a furry. Tech Member
    Castlevania prettyness
    That was NOT shown, actually! Thanks for uploading! Sounds pretty nice, though that's comming from someone who could barely hear it (using a public computer).

20. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    Oh, forgot to post this one Generatuions 3DS - Modern Tropical Resort (Thanks Hinchy!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.