don't click here

Sonic Amateur Games Expo 2011

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Smidge204, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this guy looks like the Cinema Snob.

On-topic, though, I'm looking forward to SAGE, this and the Hacking Contest are always good venues for playing interesting games, and seeing if a game you've been watching has improved since the last event.

EDIT: Good lord, my grammar is shit these days, huh?

2. TheUltimaXtreme

TheUltimaXtreme

Breaking logic since whenever Member
    Okay, I cannot wait for that.

On another note. Time Now: Sep 18 2011 12:11 AM
    So how about we get that expo going now?

http://sagexpo.org/

And now for adverts.

3. sonicyoda

sonicyoda

SEGADriven fan-game review round-ups here:

Part 1 - http://sega.sonicstadium.org/sonic-amateur-games-expo-2011-game-reviews-part-1/
    Part 2 - http://sega.sonicstadium.org/sonic-amateur-games-expo-2011-game-reviews-part-2/

Games reviewed:

Sonic Run 3
    Sonic RealmZ
    Sonic Axiom
    Amy Dress Up
    Sonic Worlds Level Collab
    Charmy Maze
    Cheddly and Cloud's Crazy Adventure
    Project Spikepig
    Madcap Grotto Zone
    Sonic & Friends 2

4. Slingerland

Slingerland

Oldbie
    Hechoeg Frat
    Sonic Mania
    Putting up RAGE sometime tomorrow. I'm going to be working all day.

5. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    Looking forward to it, although I kinda wonder how the hell I'm gonna manage to shit something out while I have a 9-5 job on weekdays, but I'll see what I can do. Probably will have to hold off on that one idea I had kicking around in my head for later...

6. sonicyoda

sonicyoda

Next SEGADriven SAGE review round-up is live. Click here: http://sega.sonicstadium.org/sonic-amateur-games-expo-2011-game-reviews-part-3/

Games reviewed in this round-up are:

Project Float
    Sonic Before The Sequel
    Sonic Gear
    Sonic GML
    Sonic Mobius

7. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie
    Play Madcap Grotto. It's my first level ever, but I can promise you that it isn't... horrible.

8. It was amazing, why didn't it make it into the Sonic World Level Collab?

Also, Sonic Mobius has incredibly busy graphics, I had trouble seeing what was going on at times.

9. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    When I tried to open it, I got a File Error! message. I'll try to redownload it. Looks fun though.

*EDIT* Nevermind

Awesome level! I love the art you used here!

10. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie

Hnnnnnn... I was going to put it into Worlds Level Collab, but I didn't have it finished on time to make their date.

11. Retroman

Retroman

YES! I love SAGE!

I'm going to join up this time, I want to be in a voice Eggman/Sonic challenge with the real actor :P

What would be awesome is if Ryan Drummond comes. Last time he came was I think in 2003-2004....

Maybe we can also get the current vo for Sonic and have an epic voice-over battle! :P

Can't wait!

12. As an ultimate send off to SAGE 2011, me and my African American companion will be playing through every entry with the assistance of alcohol as needed. This unofficial event will begin at 10:00 PM Central. WARNING: We aren't going to pull any punches on games we don't necessarily like.

http://www.livestream.com/salamidragon?t=561652

13. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    I really hope SAGE arrives earlier next year. Consider how SAGE started the day before I start a university, I pretty much had to completely ignore this year's SAGE. :/

14. BlazeHedgehog

BlazeHedgehog

A "Community Enigma"? Oldbie
    This is the first time in many years it's been this late. It was always June or July, for the most part. My original plan was two SAGEs a year, one in March and one in September, and lots of people didn't like that because they were still in school at that time.

When I let SAGE out of my hands, eventually it was decided to have one per year, smack dab in the middle of summer break, when people had more time for hobbies like this.

It'll probably be back to it's usual slot next year.

15. For those who weren't at the Pollock livestream, you missed out. And for those who don't want to sit through 4 and a half hours, just click this for the best part. Whole thing was worth it if just for that.

16. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Banned
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    Twas a great SAGE this year, over the frikkin moon especially with Sonic Axiom!