don't click here

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dusk Golem, Apr 21, 2011.

1. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Sega always releases more serious Olympics games along the Mario & Sonic games, this is nothing surprising.

2. sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Banned
    Posting for the first time.

A friend of mine sent me a pic of Amy from the game

[​IMG]

her outfit looks interesting, anyone knows where the screenshot is taken from?

3. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

That's from the new Nintendo Power from what I saw elsewhere. She's using something that usually ice skaters wear but since she has no blades and these are no winter games, it can't be it. I'd say she's dessed for something like this and they added the skirt so it wouldn't look awkward considering the Sonic characters odd proportions.

4. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Cool E3 trailer, hooo!!

5. SonicGenesis89

SonicGenesis89

Cool! Sweet! And Catchy! Member
    Green Hill Zone
    Collecting Sonic Manga
    Aw that outfit Amy's wearing is cute. I totally thought it was a Gymnastic's outfit since Summer Olympics has Gymnastics in it but the E3 video is showing its her swim suit. Olympic's is getting no love lol the game looks fun I like the Soccer and can't wait for the Gymnastics and Taekwondo portions.

6. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    Sonic Football looks lovely, and loved the scene with Amy. The bus and Big Ben are also looking awesome.

7. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Why is Modern Sonic swinging his arms while running instead of keeping them behind him?

8. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

Same rooster as the Winter Olympics, though Silver and Blaze didn't get showcased in any sport.

9. Can't wait for that one portion of Spagonia to be ported and be called "Dream Track and Field".

10. sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Banned
    I just noticed this is the first time we see a female Sonic character in a swimsuit in an official game, I'm excited to see what Blaze got but I hope Sonic doesn't use that ugly life jacket again.

I'm quite excited for this game it looks like a huge improvement over the first.

11. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    Wow, for someone named Knuckles, he sure has some fancy footwork on that Soccer field. + - I miss Knuckles.  

I want to see some gameplay footage though. The dream events seem like they'll make or break this game for me.

12. Indigo Rush

Indigo Rush

Because the only time he keeps his arms behind him is when he's running for real.

13. Ollie

Ollie

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE Member
  14. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I really love how adorable Blaze is in the E3 trailer.

I would really like this if I didn't know this is gonna play like filler junk, just like the last two. Egh.

15. That supposed "new" trailer is pretty much the same one Sonic Warrior TJ posted a couple months ago. :colbert:

16. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    The life jacket is hilarious.

17. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    If you pause at 15 seconds in the video you can see a Flicky and a Sonic-1 pig on the bus.

18. Good eye. That's truly awesome to see.

19. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    I thought so too, but there's new stuff in it.

Also, Grand Metropolis confirmed for Dream Event.

20. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

They've been there since the first M&S Olympics game, making up the members of the audience.