don't click here

Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEY GUYS LOOKIT THIS!!!

Seems the figures come out in June, I think I'm gonna take the day off work when they come out and head to Toys R Us as they're putting them on the shelf.

2. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    [​IMG]

There's several fixes here to be noted:
    • Super Sonic no longer has "guyliner"
    • Silver's shoe soles are the lighter color of the normal Silver figure
    • The Chaos Emeralds are the proper colors! No more orange emerald!
    • STURDIER PLASTIC. It's the same stuff that the Free Riders figures are made of.

I'm totally picking up another one. I've heard the TRU site does sell the fixed ones now. There's also eBay, where I stole this image from, but who wants to pay $30 for a $15 pack?

3. I'm hoping the stickers are hiding the gray and red Chaos Emeralds; for a second I thought the Emerald they intended to be purple was "pink" and I thought it was a mix up with the red.

4. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Having bought the pack before, yes, the red emerald is behind the "7" sticker, and the white emerald is just above Silver's head.

5. Those look way too muscular for Sonic characters. Even super forms. Especially Silver... what were they thinking?

6. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

The figures are only 3.75 inches tall. They already tend to have durability problems as is. No need making impossibly small joints that'll just shatter in the hands of a child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.