don't click here

Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha no problem. I know when I realized it sold out on F4F website, I scrambled to find it as well trying to shoot for under $150. It was $125 on F4F after shipping so it's only a little more. And it's not quite $150 + tax so it's a decent deal. If anyone manages to find one now, it'll be out of luck. Especially as they've gone down to the last 1 or 2 in stock. I got mine after several days and it looks awesome. I didn't really want to shell out so much for a statue but it was totally worth it. I can't wait until the SuperSonic one.

2. Foxsnipe

Foxsnipe

:argh:

Congrats though. I'm tempted to try buying it via Buy.com, though I have a feeling they'd cancel it.

3. It all depends. They may have stock allocated in case someone orders it from Buy.com before they remember to pull the listing. You never know until you try.

4. Foxsnipe

Foxsnipe

Nope, they changed the buy.com page to say it's out of stock.

Oh wells. I should probably pick up the super sonic statue before I miss that opportunity. It's going to hurt after just buying $300 worth of PC parts though.

5. Try here. I ordered from them before I ordered from ToyNK. It said backorder then but a day later, it said "item shipping soon". I called them and they had one left in stock but it was left backorder online. I believe the total for this one came out to be 125. If you do try, make sure you definitely call.

EDIT: Or Toysnjoys.com. A lot of their stuff doesn't seem updated, but it's worth a shot.

6. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Latest post from Joe Amaro:

7. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

8. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Nope, not Jazwares. It's Tomy (they also distribute Jazwares Sonic stuff in the UK). The Jazwares one comes with a one white and one red Wisp, whereas the Tomy ones come with either cyan, orange and white (Wii special edition and Argos preorder) or yellow, red and blue (DS special edition). Compare:
    Tomy:
    [​IMG]

Jazwares:
    [​IMG]

9. Tonyk finally shipped me the Sonic statue (they actually forgot and comped my shipping because of it, so that was awesome) and I gotta say, you are getting what you paid for. The thing is fantastic. It has such a nice look to it, and just by picking it up, you know you got quite literally a statue. I can't wait for the Super Sonic. :)

10. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

What number did you get? You want to register it on the F4F website. Hm. I wonder what will happen with my Super Sonic. I got #643 for Sonic, which in turn guarantees me for the same number next time. Thing is, they're only making 350 of the Super Sonics with lights, so I'm guaranteed a lower number. Yay!

11. Good call, though it's fairly high. 1300 something I think.

12. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Honestly, I think the Tomy Colours figure looks better than the Jazwares one. I can't understand why they made the spikes adjustable. That and I just think it looks slightly higher quality.

13. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

The Tomy one is brimming with visible screws, has weird beady eyes and the range of articulation sucks.

14. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I'm getting that mini Sonic 6 pack for Xmas :D I can't wait, love those things. They'll make great additions to the dorm room.

15. Volpino

Volpino

Things are looking up! Member
    A secret. >:3
    Shame they never made a Tails figure, the Knuckles figure is cute though.

Oh and that first Colors figure looks horrible, the limbs are too thick and the legs look detached. Adjustable spikes ftw.

16. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Never made a Tails figure? Do you mean Jazwares for F4F? Cause they've each made a a few. F4F made a 2" Tails figure (along with Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Metal and Super Sonic) and a 5" one (Sonic and Knuckles too). Jazware on the other hand have made a mini ASR Tails, regular size ASR Tails, mini poseable Tails and a super-poser Tails.

17. Volpino

Volpino

I meant in the style of Metal Sonic, but I'll look on Amazon again, I could have just missed it, but last time I looked, they only had him, Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow, and the Warehog.

18. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I'm going to guess you mean the JUVI figures? Yeah, no Tails there.

19. Volpino

Volpino

Yeah those. He seems like he would fit really well in that style, but I guess they didn't feel like dealing with the large extra limbs...

20. Patback

Patback

Any word on a 10" Knuckles? A friend of mine said he saw one at F.Y.E where he is, but I feel like he just saw one of the 6" ones and mistook it for the Metal Sonic size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.