don't click here

Sonic Colours out for Wii/DS

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by TimmiT, May 26, 2010.

1. serpx

serpx

Looks pretty annoying. Pitfalls much?

2. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    The guy is sucking at the game. The game prompts you when there's danger ahead via the warning sign. He's just impatient.

3. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Well, pretty sure this is the Final Zone? I haven't seen any or that many pitfalls in the other Zones.

4. The guy in the stream sucks at Asteroid Coaster, but the music and frenzy wisp make up for that entirely, since I don't get tired of those being played over and over again...

Now, I must restrain myself from watching this stream any further as I have homework to do, but at least I can do that while listening to the soundtrack now! This week-long wait will be painful.

5. serpx

serpx

Sure, we can say he sucks, but it seems to me that these are the areas the IGN reviewer was talking about -- common areas where most people will probably die. Eitherway, looks fun. The Act wasn't too long.

6. Penguin

Penguin

There's an entire level dedicated to + - Motobug Burnout Carnage.   Oh my God.

7. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    I'll say it again. The game WARNS you when to be careful. If you die, it's your own fault.

This reminds of when a magazine gave Killer Instinct a bad score because they sucked at the combos (said so themselves).

8. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Oh my god, the music. <3

9. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic is such a fucking cocky bastard.

I love it.

10. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Soundtrack finally stopped downloading. I haven't even finished listening but this already takes Unleashed's spot as my second favorite Sonic soundtrack.

And it might possibly bop down Sonic Adventure 1 as my all-time favorite. It might be new game hype, but oh man.

I don't make this internet symbol often, but <3

11. Quarterman

Quarterman

Just another day in paradise. Member
    This game's music is orgasmic. One of the best soundtracks I've heard in a good while. Mind=blown.

12. Patback

Patback

K so I've been playing it a little...It's abit buggy on the emulator right now so I'm not really enjoying it. At least that's the excuse I'm using for not enjoying it. I'm still only on that first zone act 3 (right after the cutscene with the adventures style robots messing around). I'm surprised at the lack of spindash and feel like it's a little too much "Hold forward to win" though.

13. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    The best part of this game so far is how Sonic and Tails are assholes now.

14. serpx

serpx

I'm loving how they actually have personalities now. The new Sonic is great, and his voice. "Attitude" is something he's lacked for years, I feel.

15. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    I'm still not sold on the tone of his voice, but the writing more than makes up for it.

And Tails is finally the sarcastic prick he should be. Good for him.

16. So many wonderful new songs to listen to... I'm hoping that Super Sonic track is actually still in the game and not something left over from a scrapped idea.

I already love the music and the few cutscenes I've seen are awesome, as are Eggman's announcements.

17. corneliab

corneliab

The final boss music is relatively shit, and objectively boring.

The final boss themes in Unleashed and 06 were MILES ahead of this.

18. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Whats the deal with the tune titled "jingle super sonic wav" lol

19. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    About that - can anyone actually confirm Super Sonic is in the game, or is it left over? I blindly forgot the fact it may be left over during my fangasm :P

20. TheLoz

TheLoz

UK
    Learning
    Holy mackerel, this soundtrack is gorgeous. Especially 510-530 - some of the best music to feature in any Sonic game to date.
    Sorry if I'm a bit behind on this, but has anyone labelled/identified all the tracks yet?