don't click here

Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    I love how angry Big the Cat looks in that figure.

Man, I really should start picking these things up more often; these look nice, at least. (Except for the Shadow trakker posted. :v: )

2. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

A mighty shame it is that this will never be produced:
    [​IMG]

Why? He wasn't designed in Japan (that, and he's not even seen light of day over there anyway).

SOA Blog

3. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    I've raged everywhere about that at this point. That, and the rejection of Metal Knuckles. I will be raging about this until I get the Super State 3 pack, and then I'll be happy to have a Super Silver.

But until then, I mad.

4. Chaos Knux

Chaos Knux

Stable avatar temporary. Randomizer site down. Banned
    ...Where is that from again?

5. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Rivals 2. It's Metal Sonic 3.

6. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

7. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Super Sonic/Shadow are pretty good, but not as good as they could be if there were non-poseable, unless its a robot or machine, joints really spoil figures for me :/

8. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    Yeah I'm not gonna lie; the figures look great, but the super-posable joints and everything make them look like shit. It's the reason why Metal Sonic looked amazing, but everything else looks pretty bad.

9. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    They really need to do the G.I. Joe thing and hide the joints. It would probably have to be pretty big figures, though.

10. Speaking of Classic Sonic, I hope they rerelease the First4Figures classic line. I know Jazwares has reused/rebranded designs from other manufacturers before but I don't know how likely it would be in this case.

It's too bad this one was never mass produced:

[​IMG]

It's also a Wiimote holder. http://www.sonicgear.org/Prototypes/SonicPrototypes.html

11. Tobibrocki

Tobibrocki

I would've bought that one in an instant! ^^ It's just Win, looks like he's juggling non existant Emeralds or so!?
    Nevermind, just clicked the link, .... interesting, I wonder if he could hold a iPod Nano... .

To bad Jazwares doesn't have the rights to Cartoon and Comic Figures yet (asked them 2 days ago). I would die for a Scratch, Grounder and Sally Figure (especially the latter would save me a lot of money if I really would hunt a figure down)! :)

Imagine a whole AoStH line of Robotniks with different weapons, lol! ^^

12. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
  13. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

it's the price of the articulation, and IMO it beats the hell out of statues or bendies.

14. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    You can't really beat a good statue in terms of design and quality though, honestly. I never play with the damn things, so what's the point of the articulated points? All of my merch I keep on display next to my piano and the like, even stuff like plushes and such. I have classic Sonic dangling right by the window, along with Banjo, Kazooie, and Mumbo.

15. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I have every First4Figures one they make besides the 12" Sonic (which I have drooled over to this day). They are indeed lovely and an incredibly nice thing to see right as soon as I wake up; considering where I lay my head on my bed is by a window where those magnificently crafted figures are~ <3

Seriously though, the posable ones look horrendous with those giant limbs. Considering that they're also luminous yellow-gold as well, the bulky stature really makes them look like furry versions of Goku and Vegeta. :psyduck:

16. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    Every figure? Haven't they only made three figures (Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles) other than the 12 inch one?

17. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Yeah, I'm ordering the Sonic, Tails and Knuckles 3" figures that they made as well, since they never came out in America and only in Britain. I currently have the Sonic, Tails and Knuckles 6" figures.

18. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    I didn't know First4Figures had 3-inch figures. Do you have a link?

19. If they release a Classic-style Sonic figure, I would probably buy as many as I possibly can.

20. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I actually do enjoy posing mine *shrugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.