don't click here

Project Needlemouse: old threads

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Aquaslash, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Power Hedgehog

Power Hedgehog

Chicago, IL (USA)
    Sonic GEDA
    Now it would be soooo funny if they actually crossed off Sonic's name first. I'd laugh my head off.

2. Elratauru

Elratauru

Little Shiny Emurralds Member
    [​IMG]

3. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    I laughed my ass off at this comment.
    http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2010/01/11/proje.../#comment-10067

4. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    You know what, if there's special stages and Chaos Emerald collecting, there damn well better be Super Sonic in all levels.

You know what, slag it. No in level Super Sonic, and I'm not buying. The comics are supplanting my need for the games anyway.

5. Shadix

Shadix

Oldbie
    and what if say... Shade IS Julie-Su. I don't believe we saw her outside of her exosuit.

6. Yes we have. There was a picture of her a few pages back.

7. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Sonic Chronicles was basically Bioware throwing together a story based on the parts of the Archie comic that make me not like it.

8. mmm, maybe I'm gonna get a lot of hate pr even get banned or worse, but I think that they should scrap everyone from that list, all of them even Sonic and just leave Amy, the only main character who still does not have a game ogf her own ,and while were at it rename the game to project cuddlehog (runs before being lynched).

9. I like the idea, but how can you have an Amy-centric game without Sonic? You don't even need Dr. Robotnik as a driving force in that sort of game; Amy's pure, unadulterated creepylove for Sonic is all that's needed to move the game forward.

10. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Meh, a Princess Peach games worked. But I don't think that something like that would be appropriate for (hopefully) Sonic's return to his roots.

11. ChaotixTails

ChaotixTails

Custom title member Oldbie
    Considering Amy's backstory is essentially just a cutaway gag centered around hormones, I pray that she isn't the central character of this game.

They have made spinoffs of worse characters in the franchise, though.

12. jasonchrist

jasonchrist

Give Us A Wank Banned
    Sonic Classic Hybrid Project
    If Shadow is in this I will stab him and all of you who want him in Needlemouse.

That is all.

13. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

It'll be two characters on the list from Sonic 1- Sonic and Vector.

Honestly, I'd be very disappointed if Sonic was the only one to stay on the list. I can't be the only to find it odd that Knuckles and Tails were purposely left off the list though. Odd because it's not confirmed that they aren't playable (and yes, I am just being hopeful).

14. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    I see what you did there.

15. ChaotixTails

ChaotixTails

Custom title member Oldbie
    I took their exclusion to mean that they weren't part of this publicity stunt that Sega is pulling and not that they wouldn't be in the game. I think (read: hope) that we're looking at Sonic, Tails and Knuckles here.

16. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Yeah, same here. Though if they really aren't PCs, a new character would be better than any other on the list. Yes, I said it. Amy is too much a tertiary character whereas none of the other are from the MegaDrive era. There's nothing inherently wrong with using someone such as Big or Shadow, I would just rather we got a classic bunch or a new character who would fit the classic bill.

17. Max Firestorm

Max Firestorm

Pyrodramatic Member
    I don't O.o Care to explain that one?

18. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Vector was originally in the sound test for Sonic 1, but was removed for some reason.

You guys do realise they're going to cross out EVERY character on the list? The special surprise on Friday is, "We're not making this game."

19. MKAmeX

MKAmeX

California
    Needlemouse, Sonic Boom, Graphic Design
    Vector was originally going to be in the Sonic 1 sound test along with a band of animals with Sonic's shoes. It was scrapped to fit the SEGA sound into the game.

Edit: Beaten to it!

20. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    I don't think every character will be crossed out. It just will make Sega look really shitty. Well, they kind of are now, but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.