don't click here

AoStH

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Agobue, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agobue

Agobue

Hello there. I'm looking for contributes for a website I'm creating, basically a homage to the popular AOSTH series by DIC entertainment. If any of you guys would like to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. The website isn't finished yet, but is here - Site

2. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Supported like the mother fucking fist of the north star. If you need screen grabs from the episodes I can get you them, I have the full series downloaded.

3. Agobue

Agobue

Cheers matey.

4. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    What, no DVD box set? =P

[​IMG]

5. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
    Sadly, no. I want it though. :(

6. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    YES. THIS.

Also no matter where I look I can't find the AoStH dvd. Maybe I need to look harder.

7. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Always willing to spread this series about.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adventures-Sonic-H.../dp/B000PI3VC6/

or http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3350014/Adv...es/Product.html

or http://www.dvd.co.uk/DVD/Adventures-Of-Son...277/product.htm

or (appears to be the same site by the URL format and layout) http://www.blahdvd.com/DVD/Adventures-Of-S...277/product.htm

Whether or not any of these links will work outside the EU or the UK is anyone's guess - willing to bet Amazon will, though. No, Amazon.com doesn't appear to sell it.

8. Agobue

Agobue

Anyone prepared to host a 'good' forum for AOSTH? I'm not sure how to go about it, but I gather that for one like Sonic Retro, it'd have to be paid for?

9. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    You can use board software such as phpBB or SMF if you don't wish to pay; that way, the only thing you'll have to pay for is the hosting itself, which I'm assuming you already have set up.

10. Agobue

Agobue

I've revised the home page, to make the descriptions sound less like Wikipedia articles.

11. Agobue

Agobue

Anyone else prepared to step forward and help? Just basically anyone that can do art-work, episode summaries etc.

12. RedStripedShoes

RedStripedShoes

And I'm gone again. Member
    Ignore what this post was originally. All of the episodes can be downloaded from this guy's channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Goobidygoo

+ - "Yar har, fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright to be..."  

13. Agobue

Agobue

Anyone here any good with wiki? And can anyone recommend any good sites that'd host it?

14. Agobue

Agobue

News Updates :-

Site now has a Wiki, many thanks to the members here for luring me to this. Please update and content to your will.

I have also gained in contact with the main writers and animators of the show which have kindly donated some of the original scripts for some of the episodes including Mobious 5000 and Robotlympics (thanks Reed Shelly. I've also gained contact with the voice of Coconuts, Ian James Corlett.

Much more to come. We're still looking for contributors.

15. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    Slingers deserves a PPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOMOTION

16. Agobue

Agobue

Yes, please. Oh and I've also gained contact with more of the directors from the show, so let's see where this goes.

People please feel free to contribute to the Wiki, I still need people that can get me screen caps, episode summaries etc.

17. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    Stupid question: who are you or what do you do that you manage to contact them so fast? o_O Or were you looking for them from way before posting this here?

18. Agobue

Agobue

I'm just an average Sonic fan, but I felt that the show didn't have a site that served it well enough. I'm a fan of the show, and I assumed that the animators etc. wouldn't be too busy with other projects this time. I've contacted them in ways, Reed Shelly, forwarded me to Jeffrey Scott for example.

19. RedStripedShoes

RedStripedShoes

And I'm gone again. Member
    Is it possible to recolor/remaster the original episodes in Flash or something? I think that would be the ultimate tribute to the show.

20. Agobue

Agobue

Perhaps, but why? I prefer cel animation myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.