don't click here

Elise's Tits

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sonic Warrior TJ, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
    Straight from TSSZ News...

Hacking guys found out that Elise has modeled nipples under her princess garb.

[​IMG]

Unleash the angry mothers who can't understand these things aren't readily viewable in game.

2. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    Oh boy, this will be as entertaining as the HotCoffee controversy with GTA. At least in GTA you kinda expect that kind of stuff

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    News flash—women have nipples. Full story at 11! :eng101:

Seriously, though—this shouldn't be any huge deal. The sheer amount of graphical detail present in that game considering the kind of characters it was trying to render is staggering, and the presence of a nipple to help increase, say, the realistic texture of the model's clothing isn't too far-fetched of a possibility. To take this out of proportion would not only be unwarranted, but would be utterly anal-retentive. So of course, it's probably going to happen. :argh:

Considering the possible negative repercussions, though, why would somebody go through all the trouble of making a discovery like this? It seems more counter-productive than anything else.

4. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    Just for the hell of it?

5. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    Without stirring the pot too much, let me just say it IS TSSZ.

Also, that tit looks terrible. Elise could do well to get a tan.

6. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    TSSZ didn't go out of its way to put Elise's model in Gary's Mod and make this discovery, though—HunterTSF did. All TSSZ did was report on it.

7. Chibisteven

Chibisteven

US
    While I like woman pale as ghost, I got to agree with you there.

---------------------------

Seems like a waste time to make this discovery. Can you imagine them dumb moms complaining? Then do to popular request of dumb moms and dads that they give the game an M rating. It's not even that much detail.

8. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    Polygon Jim pointed out already that the nipples aren't on the original model. The original model's skin cuts off under her dress. They probably used a generic feminine body to make it easier to rig when them made it. Her proportions are a bit different as well.

9. I can understand the modeling, but the coloration?

10. Soselocke

Soselocke

MEEP MEEP MEEP Banned
    Took me like 5 minutes to find the fucking nipple. Seriously, what the fuck am I looking at? Looks like something from Evangelion fucked to shit in Photoshop.

11. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    I'm finding it odd how two nipples are pictured, yet everyone is speaking of them with singular words.

12. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Unless you can prove that Elise's clothing is influenced by underlying nipple geometry, then this has got to be the silliest thing you've ever said, Tweaker! Honestly now, even if there were even a place for this sort of thing in a Sonic game, there'd be no reason for her to have her nipples individually textured hot pink if this wasn't some sort of deliberate developer in-joke that was never meant to be seen.

Green Gibbon is going to flip when he hears that Elise actually does show tit.

13. Soselocke

Soselocke

MEEP MEEP MEEP Banned
    I can't tell what is what in that picture. Someone highlight it for me or something.

(I don't mean for this to sound like I'm desperately seeking polygonal tits.... I'm just trying to wrap my head around what the fuck I'm looking at...)
    or am I?</span>

14. Namagem

Namagem

USA
    This. Unless someone can prove it was in the original model and not added in Gmod, I'm not going to believe it.

15. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    The word you used here is "discovery." It's the word I'm emphasizing.

Discovery doesn't involve creation. Discovery is the process of exposing an idea or creation that is already there. Reporting something like this on the internet is, in my eyes, pretty much the exact same thing as discovering. Its journalistic integrity.

Now I realize the flat out stupidity of pointing out journalistic integrity when talking about sonic news site, especially when it sounds like I'm advocating censorship, but, to paraphrase what someone else said on this board before, "TSSZ is the fox news of the sonic world." That is to say, they take news and run with it to generate hits.

I deplore this tabloid style reporting.

Anywho, it all seems blown out of proportion since it seems the tits were never in the game in the first place.

16. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    <!--quoteo(post=306385:date=May 6 2009, 03:12 AM:name=Soselocke)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soselocke @ May 6 2009, 03:12 AM) [​IMG]

17. 1. It's a nipple. Guys have them too.
    2. Elise' feet aren't pale, she's wearing stokings.
    3. lol

Now all the little fan boys of elise can fap off to this.

18. Enzo Aquarius

Enzo Aquarius

20% Cooler. Member
    Canada, eh.
    Sonic TV Scripts, Sonic Comic Wiki Work
    Sonic '06 - Hot Coffee Mod. :argh:

Even if tits were in the game originally, they couldn't be found without extensive modification. The average gamer wouldn't be able to find them, and it's not like they could be found with a cheat anyways.

19. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Well, I should stress that I don't really have a feasible explanation as to why there would need to be nipples under Elise's clothing; all I was trying to do was present some sort of possibility as to why it may be necessary. To add such a minute detail for what appears to be no real reason doesn't seem to be worth the effort involved. After all, those nipples are pretty precise!

However, the discussion value—or at least the validity—of this topic has shot down nearly a hundredfold upon Polygon Jim's confirmation that the nipples were, in fact, not in the original model. Nothing to see here, folks.

20. Enzo Aquarius

Enzo Aquarius

20% Cooler. Member
    Canada, eh.
    Sonic TV Scripts, Sonic Comic Wiki Work
    Could bring up the question as to where they came from. :argh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.