don't click here

Let's play Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and Knuckles.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by OSM, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSM

OSM

retro is for losers! Member
    Doing absolutely nothing
  2. Ice Sonic

Ice Sonic

Ice Cap
    No, I am not working on any hack, fanart, or website.
    Yeah, he's really cool. I subscribed to him long time ago.

He's almost done with S3&K now, perhaps the next one is going to be Sonic CD? :colbert:

3. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    I'm tempted to record myself playing sonic 1 start to end, I've never done such a youtube thing before but hey, my fave sonic game deserves love.

Wish he would swear less, was funny at the start but now it's just annoying.

4. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
  5. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
  6. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I've been following this LP ever since its inception. Cybershell's LPs are awesome, and this one is no exception. I haven't kept up with it in a while, but I think I'm sure to once I get some free time to watch the rest of his videos (I left off at Launch Base).

Speaking of LPs, I've always wanted to try my hand at making one for Megamix. I probably wouldn't be that interesting to listen to, though. :colbert:

7. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Get some banter going with some of the other Megamix team members, if you're that nervous about it. You know, like a director's commentary.

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    It's not that I'm nervous, persay; I just don't really know what I'd say that's on the same level of entertainment as famous LPers like doc future or raocow. They know how to charm an audience; I don't have much experience in that regard.

9. Blanche Hodapp

Blanche Hodapp

*urp* Eternal Queen
    "Fuck fuck fuck gay gay gay"

What is he, twelve?

I've only seen GHZ Act 1 so far, but it's a nice concept. Especially if it's used to introduce Sonic 360 fanwanks to the original 2D games, but there's really not that much in it for those of us who started out on these ones.

10. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Would it matter? You see how those YouTube commenters are like with you. They pretty much kiss your ass if you put up a video of the game. But I do see your concern. It's tricky trying to find a way to please your audience.

11. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    Hire this guy to do it, it would sell t shirts and coffee mugs.

12. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Fuck, just make it you and Chimpo doing Sonic karaoke; that'll crank up the view count really hard.

I thought his production values were pretty cool and all, but his actual commentary was kinda annoying as Blanche noted.

13. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    I just started watching the first part of the Spring Yard zone video... Screw that I didn't know those extra life and supersneakers monitors at the beginning were there o_O

Also Marble zone: "Rava" XD

14. OSM

OSM

Doing absolutely nothing
    That part made me laugh as well. So did "Flameshitter."

15. Ice Sonic

Ice Sonic

Ice Cap
    No, I am not working on any hack, fanart, or website.
    What about the GREAT BALLSHITERS?
    Still, The Pissdumper is the best name ever.

16. Secret Bonus

Secret Bonus

I'm walking in snake piiiits, oooooOOOOooooh Member
    He really does swear a bit much, but I admit that it's interesting, made me replay a bit of Sonic 3. Plus I never knew Flying Battery had ANY giant rings until I saw that video.

17. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    Sup :colbert:

18. PeCeT-full

PeCeT-full

Poland
    It's just like taking a school exam with high noise - I hate that noise! It makes me so much nervous so I could screw this exam and take a conversation with those noising people for fun. (Of course I won't try to surrender with this method)
    And practically who knows how to charm an audience? Usually young people do it, but I'm young, too and I can't. So my playthrough will be crappier if I would take a mic and take a piss by yelling, commenting etc.

19. Namagem

Namagem

USA
    In case you guys didn't know before this, it's a full blown SA let's play, with fan videos and shit like that, like s2gg lp, s2 as knuckles pseudo speedrun, s1 easy mode LP and a fuck ton of more awesome content.
    Thread here.

20. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    Link doesnt work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.