don't click here

Sonic Unleashed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Adamis, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.
    I think it's more of a 'compared to anything Sonic that's come out in the last four years bar handhelds, Unleashed is a good game.'

2. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
  3. Hodgy

Hodgy

UK
    Games programming :)
    Sorry I meant the PS3 version :S

4. sebmal

sebmal

I am the man! Oldbie
    if sega shipped out a device where upon the press of a button a strong electrical shock would be delivered to your testicles and the noise that happens when you lose rings plays, that would be better than anything sonic that's come out past sonic adventure 1

5. Endri

Endri

Oh, what great. You guys know about the secret FMVs and everything. You know that to get each one you must be in the right country and feed Chip with the right food.

Well, now look. I got the Holoska video while I was at Abadat and feed Chip with coconuts. I got the Chun-Nan video while I was at Chun-nan and gave Chip some Meat Buns. So, since I got the Holoska video in Abadat, I thought I should go to Holoska and feed Chip with Chocolate. Well, I was going all right, until sundenly CHip stoped reviewing the food I gave him, and wouldn't talk to me. When I give him chocolate once more, the game crashed!

And it keeps until now. Everytime I feed Chocolate to Chip while at Holoska, the game crashes. How Am I supposed to get the last video now? *sob*

6. Afti

Afti

ORIGINAL MACHINE Member

Just fixed that. Thank you for pointing it out.

7. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

NotEqual Tech, Inc - VR & Game Dev Oldbie
    No, it's a good game on it's own grounds.

8. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Clearly we've been playing completely different games.

9. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    sebmal, you're throwing out the same generalizations that everyone has thrown out for years upon years. Justify your opinions or don't even bother, because you're just wasting everyone's time otherwise. Nobody cares if you think you're funny for it.

10. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

It would help if, before disregarding a game entirely, people might consider actually playing it. I mean, who do we think we are, IGN? (couldn't resist)

11. synchronizer

synchronizer

Does anyone know how to get the moon medal floating above some swing poles in Apotos Night 1? I can't swing high enough, and jumping on the skinny piece of roof does not seem to be the solution. Can someone help out?

12. Hodgy

Hodgy

UK
    Awwww :) I downloaded the PS2 version only to learn that it only runs at 11 fps on my pc and with loads of graphical glitches :v:

13. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    11 FPS? That's more than the speed of Sonic Heroes in my previous computer, if this makes you happier.

14. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I got that one. That one was Chun-nan's Day music for me.

15. Hodgy

Hodgy

UK
    Unlucky :P

im getting a new Pc for christmas though :D so I should be able to play it :)

16. Endri

Endri

Oh! Really? Sorry then. I mean, the day you told me about the secret spring, I was missing both Chun-nan day music AND Night boss battle. That day I only played Dragon Road ACT 1 and got two LPs there. If this isn't the one, then it is the other one. Instead of lightspeed-dash the trail of rings to get to the red ring, do the regular path. You will reach a section with a flying purple enemy and a vault spring underneath it. Halt it, then fall and go left. You will see the LP underneath a wood platform. I this is still not the one, then I'm lost...

17. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    I was using integrated video hardware with 32MB of VRAM x_X

18. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    ...Yep, it was that second one. I'm not surprised I missed it, since I rarely go that way. Thanks!

Alright, all I need now is Video 27 (Between "A Monster on Ice" and "Project Dark Gaia"), Book 25, Book 32, Book 40, and Book 56 and I've pretty much got everything unlocked.

19. Endri

Endri

Heh! You're welcome!

Hmmm... I need both Video 26 AND 27... so...
    And, oddly enough, I have all the Books you're missing. However I have no idea how/where to get then though... The only clues I have is that this Book 25 I got in the very begining of the game. I remember it was the very first art I unlocked, which is named "Opening". I was so long ago I don't remember where I got it. Probably in Windmill Isle ACT 2 night ot day...

It is such a shame we can't keep track properly of the game's unlockable, since they doesn't show up after getting then, as the medals do. So it is really hard to guide it up.

Any hints where to find Music 5 and Music 40 (Eggmanland - Night, I guess)?

20. GeneHF

GeneHF

Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Luckily, I remember Music 5. It's somewhere in Mazuri Night on the right in the tall grass in the opening, I believe. It's definitely in a grassy area, though. As for Eggmanland Night, it's in the second werehog area, the boiler room. You'll notice there are two more climbable boiler orbs. You'll want to take the first one and cross over to the other side to a secret room. You'll find it on a platform there. Also, there's a book on the even high boiler at the end of the main room that can be accessed from this area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.