don't click here

It's coming...

Discussion in 'Prototype Discussion' started by drx, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Dan Lioneye

Dan Lioneye

UK
    Nope. "locating sources........Need more sources"

2. Dracula

Dracula

Oldbie
    I'm watching you!
    Converting NES Mappers to MMC5
    It works for me.

3. Patience my friends. Like I said in the release thread, if you use BitTorrent or uTorrent, set the Sonic ROMs to high priority so they're downloaded and seeded first, since I suspect a lot of users are after those ROMs specifically.

4. Vinnie

Vinnie

Working fine now, currently getting 380Kb/s down at the moment.

5. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    Oh shut up. No one tells me what I should do. Especially you, you are a Trial Member.

This release wasn't organized very well, period. If it was for me, everyone could already have got all the protos by now.

And ban me already.

edit: tense. Probably still wrong, but who cares.

6. My god, it's like a little baby.

7. Evil Crusader

Evil Crusader

At least you aren't stuck with the slowest dialup connection ever. Azureus says it'll need THREE DAYS worth of downloading. <_<

8. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    I think it's fluctuating for everyone. Fastest I've been downloading is around 80kB/s, lowest was 0.3kB/s. I've only been able to get parts of 7 ROMs downloaded so far, but I don't mind. Patience is a virtue, and I have a decent supply of it.

9. To those having problems with the torrent, right click on Drx's torrent link, Save Target As/Save Link As, save it to desktop, then open the .torrent file in your torrent program of choice. I specifically recommend uTorrent for this.

Edit: Missed a step. =P

10. roxahris

roxahris

Everyone's a hypocrite. Take my word for it. Member
    Doing anything at all
    And an arrogant asshole...
    You've waited a week for the prototypes, a few more hours so that someone can download them and upload via http won't make much of a diffrence. It's drx's choice to have it available as a torrent initially, not anyone elses, so stop whining.

11. angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885

Banned
    I have been waiting for this all week!

Im almost finished DL and will seed all night.

And good work on this DRX....glad to see someone trying to save history :thumbsup:

12. My first post here. I know, I only have 10 trialposts yada yada yada, but I really want to use 1 of my messages for this =P Because this is HUGE! I think DRX doesn't know what he did! He is now an even bigger god than he was before, with releasing the all famous Sonic 2 Nick Arcade Beta! Thanks!

13. gordy12gg

gordy12gg

Banned
    thank you for this YOU RULE!
    :drool: :worship: :worship:

14. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    I dunno what the whining was about, it worked fine for me.

Now to hit myself in the head for not remembering level select codes.

15. THANK YOU for whoever didn't let gordy12gg be a member. I know him from Youtube, and he seems like a very unstable nutwhack. Loves and subscribes to your videos one minute, leaves hate comments the next.

16. celebi23

celebi23

drx, THANK YOU!!! I will continue seeding all night and whenever I can after that

17. djtwok

djtwok

Pending Member
    Great thanks a lot for this awesome release. I'm very interested in the Streets of Rage 3 Betas.

18. danielgfm

danielgfm

Pending Member
    These news travel to Brazil... and I say for everyone in our orkut community (Mega Drive), thanks DRX! ^^

19. ZeaLitY

ZeaLitY

Jesus, has someone told Pelord? Or that Jared guy who went to Russia in 1999 in search of a GoldenEye 007 prototype?

Well, I doubt if anyone remembers the latter, heh...

I should go back in time and tell my Sonic 2 beta cart auction-viewing self in 1998 that more would come in a decade.

20. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    Holy crap, the big cheese of Chrono Compendium! Nice to see you here.

Wouldn't it be great if we got our hands on that Chrono proto seen in that one video?