don't click here

It's coming...

Discussion in 'Prototype Discussion' started by drx, Feb 17, 2008.

1. McAleeCh

McAleeCh

Oldbie
    I fail to see how this could be filled with any more win. =P Looks like you've hit the motherload, drx!

..I know what I'll be doing on the 23rd. = )

2. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    So these are not all 32X and Gen ROMS but also like maybe some SMS or something?

3. Yuzu

Yuzu

Ok, This is going to make me donate to you drx, this is possibly one of the best month's of 2008.

4. MK

MK

Hacker Oldbie
    New England, USA
    Secret :o o:
    I'm posting.

I NEVER POST.

drx rocks. Period.

5. Zenor

Zenor

flip the chessboard over Member
    Ok I can't really wait, but it'll be worth to :D

6. Master3k

Master3k

I am most likely wrong, but...

The yellow looks slightly different. But I have a bad eye.

EDIT:People don't want to sound like a ass =P (read post below).

7. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    Okay trail members need to stop posting and trying to sound cool.

Anyway, I'll be happy to donate for sure. Let me sort things out with Rob first though, as I'm not sure if we're combining out bank accounts or not.
    I'm very excited ^_^ I had no idea there were 100s of protos you were getting. I thought it was just like 15 or something... there's bound to be some other awesome betas besides Sonic in there.

8. Sik

Sik

Sik is pronounced as "seek", not as "sick". Tech Member
    being an asshole =P
    Yeah, good point, who did you get so many betas together? What, who's selling them worked for Sega or something?

9. Xkeeper

Xkeeper

lgkdfvlbjepasvdjzcvpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Researcher
    the bone zone
    current-project-fart
    12:36'44" Xkeeper: drx should hold a donation drive... new screenshot every $10
    12:36'59" Xkeeper: wouldn't change the release date at all, but would provide some excitement and incentive to donate

At least it'd provide something to do while waiting for the rest of the prototypes to be cracked and readied for release =P

10. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
  11. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    Agreed. I think both parties would benefit from that.

12. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Another Sonic 2? That is pretty sexy. While I kinda would've hoped for something perhaps earlier than the NA proto, I do wonder what could be in this ROM... Perhaps, a different Super Sonic? o_O While I'm currently doubting Sonic is in Chaotix due to Mighty on the title screen, I suppose we won't know until we get to try it. Definately looking forward to new music in both Chaotix and S3. Maybe we'll see MJ's real name in the credits?

Can't wait for more protos, drx. Great job finding these babies! :)

13. WiteoutKing

WiteoutKing

The artist formerly known as WiteoutKing Member
    Worcester, MA
    Two-Bit Pictures and The D-Pad
    I've come back from the dead (aka real life, college, student comedy, and amateur filmmaking) to say holy balls, drx. This is truly one of the biggest moments this community has even experienced. This goes beyond impressive, more than words could even begin to suggest. Tossing some cash at you via donations, this must continue, and this is well worth it.

14. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    A Chaotix Prototype.... now THAT's something I never expected to see. Sonic 3 looks to be a very interesting prototype, but I didn't expected to se Lava Reef in the proto because it wasn't even listed on Sonic 3 Stage Select (only the music was acessible)

15. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Oh shit....I TOTALLY forgot about music! There's something to look forward to.

16. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I'm interested in seeing if the other levels from Sonic and Knuckles are around and if Hidden Palace had its name or if it was just "Lava Reef 3" or a nameless extension of Act 2. Little silly to look forward to that, but I'm curious.

It's already been said many times throughout this topic, but once more can hurt: Thank you for releasing these and I look forward to messing around with them this Saturday. :)

17. Ashura2k

Ashura2k

Thants. Oldbie
    Great work, drx. I'm very much looking forward to seeing these. The Sonic 3 proto looks especially interesting.

18. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    According to drx there's no MJ stuff in the S3 protos though =(

19. I wonder what CNZ is like in the S2 Protos? Old or new?

20. Are the prototypes going to be Disassembled?