don't click here

We all know how much Sonic 1 sucked on GBA

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by Hez, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
  2. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    I'll wager a guess at it being made in CnC or a similar Click Team product.

3. Damizean

Damizean

As classic as rock Member
    Valencia, España
    Various projects
    I'd say MMF. Did you build the engine on top of any of my 360º engines or made your own?

4. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
    In your bedroom?

5. ChaotixTails

ChaotixTails

Custom title member Oldbie
    Lawl, the AVI's bigger than the game.

6. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    Oh you better believe I looked at your math in your tutorials, and I think the platform stuff too. I'm horrible at that math stuff. I don't know how I'm going to pull off the boss though. I've got act 1 done so far. It doesn't slow down to much. Just ripped everything with SonEd2 =P.

7. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    I must be doing it wrong, because its been saying that for hours.

8. I strongly suggest www.zshare.net.

So, what is this exactly, anyway? I just want to know before I download it. =P

9. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    It's a movie of Hez's attempt at a Sonic 1 clone fangame. Shows a bit of GHZ1.

10. Sonic 1 GBA is like a poor clone game programmed during the recovery of a hangover.

11. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    If anyone can port sonic 1 to anything shittier, be my guest. I might actually try and do the whole game...eh?

12. I see no reason why not. There's no possible way in this world that could allow for anything shittier to be produced. What makes me sick though, is that Sega was actually allowed to sell that piece of crap...to kids...

13. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    I see your MMF and raise you one Klik 'n' Play. And then you've hit rock bottom.

14. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Sonic 1 on Atari, mayhaps? Colecovision?

15. Skaarg

Skaarg

God if Sonic 1 was remade for Klik 'n' Play that would be the ultimate rock bottom. Klik 'n' Play games are so horrible.

Anyways Hez I like the demo. =P Also no spike bug if you're gonna make the game horrible you got to atleast have parts that piss people off the most in the original game.

16. 87th

87th

FOX HOUNDER Member
    <!--quoteo(post=160097:date=Jan 22 2007, 04:00 AM:name=Hez)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hez @ Jan 22 2007, 04:00 AM) [​IMG]

17. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
    Well I'm trying to make a port of sonic 1 to a shitty platform, only making it better than GBA. I also have nifty add ons. It plays more like Sonic CD than Sonic 1. I have all the shields in there. And Negative shields >=D. All shields have a reverse. They work like normal shields only they're designed to piss you off. I'm still debating on porting the whole game or not. Would be kind of hard in MMF.

18. Hez

Hez

Oldbie
  19. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    It already looks better than Sonic Genesis... Well done.

20. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    Sonic 1 on game.com would be shittier. They have "Sonic Jam" but that wasn't a port. That was just sin in a cartridge... worse than Sonic 1 GBA. I pity the people who played Sonic 1 the first time on that and thought that Sonic 1 GBA was anything like the Genesis version. It makes me so sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.