don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles)

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Dark Sonic, May 28, 2020.

1. shilz

shilz

getting my daily allowance of vitamin kk
    Kirk would not make me happy. So I expect Kirk.
    "They got the guy from the games, guys!"
    Yep, the wrong games.

2. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    John Campea definitely knows something. You may probably remember him as the guy that leaked that Tobey, Andrew and Charlie Cox were in Spider-Man No Way Home

spider-man-no-way-home-image-charlie-cox-daredevil-andrew-garfield-tobey-maguire.jpg

And he's gonna do it again! If it isn't public by Monday, he's going to spill the beans.

Screenshot_20240413_023854_YouTube.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  3. Kilo

Kilo

That inbetween sprite from S&K's title screen Tech Member
    Canada
    Aye fair enough, he does seem quite reliable then.

4. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    I know him because I used to watch Collider daily. :V

5. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    He's better than Jason Griffith though, who sounded like he was trying to do a Christian Bale Batman impression most of the time.

6. I love the fact there's a actual chance of Sonic 3 being the most relevant movie of this year. The only other one I can imagine is like, Joker 2?

7. Mana

Mana

Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! Amazing! Member
    I still watch his daily youtube show. He's not one who likes stirring the pot or reporting on rumors so if he's saying he knows something I think he's being genuine.

8. Vertette

Vertette

They turned Joker 2 into a musical with Lady Gaga. I still have no idea how to feel about that.

9. shilz

shilz

getting my daily allowance of vitamin kk
    Nah, people are gonna flip for Deadpool and Wolverine. Joker is funny because if it didn't exist I'd say people would actually go for the last dance with Venom 3, but it does and I think people will be really into it so we'll just have to watch that play out. I'm not super aware of what else will be released in between all that.

Sonic should actually probably be worried about the Mufasa movie (I know a lot of people say they don't care about it but the people who do are typically not in the same rooms with them so they can't speak for themselves and then the other people act shocked when the Lion King remake and the Avatar rerelease and sequel also perform hard.) It would really have to make an impression with trailers and the power of Shadow fanboying/girling.

10. Kilo

Kilo

That inbetween sprite from S&K's title screen Tech Member
    Canada
    We've officially entered the fake leak zone. Some idiot's trying to pass this off as a pic from CinemaCon:
    [​IMG]
    Hope this gives some a good laugh.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. Chimes

Chimes

The One SSG-EG Maniac Member
    What is with that mouth. Dear GOD what is with that mouth.
    It's like he's got bits of wood chips and mulch stuck in there!

12. charcoal

charcoal

Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy Member
    The rise of AI image generation has catapulted us into a brave new world of even shittier fake leaks. Revolutionary.

13. Dek Rollins

Dek Rollins

size of a tangerine Member
    US
    Kirk sounds like he's trying to do a bad Ocean Dub Vegeta impression most of the time, which is far worse than anything Jason did. Second of all, Jason's shadow voice sounds absolutely nothing like a Bale Batman impression, like what do you even mean. I could see a comparison to Keaton's Batman voice I suppose. I'm not a big fan of Jason's take on any of the Sonic characters he voiced, but in all honesty I'd take him back in place of what we have right now.

But actually on topic, if we don't get Keanu Reeves in the movie, I think the only other choice I could get behind is bringing David Humphrey in.

14. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    [​IMG]
    Listen to this then listen to this. I think he sounds like 4Kids Baleman.
    This is beautiful, I love it

15. Dek Rollins

Dek Rollins

size of a tangerine Member
    US
    That's just because he's raising his voice. Even then, the tone of voice in each of these clips is still different. I understand what you're getting at, but I still have to disagree.

16. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    I need to remind you all that Jason's Shadow voice is his generic bad guy voice that he used in other things.

17. CharlaChale

CharlaChale

Little Dolly Member
    Same with Mike Pollock and Eggman, heheh.

18. Brainulator

Brainulator

Regular garden-variety member Member
    Personally, I'm amused whenever I hear Sonic voices in Video Brinquedo's mockbusters, often with the same or similar voices as Sonic characters. This at least includes Pollock, Lisa Ortiz (Amy), and Dan Green (Knuckles).

19. charcoal

charcoal

Be Cool, Be Wild, and Be Groovy Member
    Finding out mike pollock used the eggman voice in a hentai dub was a moment I'll never forget

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  20. Vertette

Vertette

He will conquer the world with his tool