don't click here

What are some of your favorite obscure Sonic Characters?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by AlliaTheEchidna, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Dr Öl

Dr Öl

Sweden
    Clove the Pronghorn.

I've only read one Archie issue with but she seems to be an interesting character with an interesting backstory.

2. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    Vector, Fang and Bark aren't obscure but I'd be remiss to not say they're my favorites. Void and Lumina were great characters, it was always weird to me that they never attracted the sort of fan fixation Cosmo and the sexy grass Pokemon get. There should be Void fancams all over Tumblr right now

Really like the look of Flying Frog, Predator Hawk and the Downunda Freedom Fighters from the comics. Loved Monkey Khan- I know he's more prominent in the Yardley years and I don't know how that plays out, but I got really excited when they first introduced him as a sort of deuteragonist with an attitude to match Sonic. Rotor is bae, I'm proud of them for giving him a more proactive role towards the end. I still think of Da Bears and Rocket the Sloth from AoStH a lot.

I don't even think you can call these dudes characters when they die in the span of, like, two pages, but I spawned a whole alternative headcanon for them on the strength of Jay Axer's pinup alone:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Battons

Battons

Shining Force Fan Member
    Not really obscure but the only uncommon character I love is Mephiles. Dude has no logic and actually beats sonic. I’d be glad to have him back in a what-if story. He was the most interesting part of 06 for me and Dan Greens acting made the story more fun than it had any right to be.

4. Clove & Cassia...
    Post Reboot Archie died way too early.

5. AlliaTheEchidna

AlliaTheEchidna

I wanted that sequel as well, I would so love to see what happened at the aftermath

6. NessaBarks

NessaBarks

Tiara Boobowski.

upload_2023-3-14_16-11-17.jpeg
    Absolutely WILD name for Sonic X-Treme/Sonic Mars, although I've seen some fantastic redesigns that I'd love to see more of!

[​IMG]

Art by spiralcris.

7. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    I like Tiara a lot too, she's like better Sally.