don't click here

Sonic x Inugami Korone thread

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by biggestsonicfan, Jun 23, 2022.

1. doc eggfan

doc eggfan

Are you pondering what I'm pondering? Wiki Sysop
    ACT
    GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
    If this ever gets on the wiki, I just wanted to also point out that Korone's original song "Doggy god's street" has a subtle(?) reference to Sonic by having her appear inside a circle banner thing like the original Sonic game title screens (Sonic 1 character hack when?)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Well, this is pretty close.

3. Isn’t that the Sega jingle from Magical Taruruto-kun? I’d expect there to be some example of Korone saying it that they could sample. Though I know nothing about anything related to VTubers so maybe not lol.

4. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    ALWAYS Sonic the Fighters
    I forgot to mention that all of the Sonic cafe collab items are now for sale on the hololive shop, and all items (except the plush) are still in stock somehow. These items, however, only ship domestically in Japan, even though other items in the hololive shop can be shipped to other countries. If you are dying for the chili dog plate, then you will need to use a proxy service.

5. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    It's now been over a year since the ambassadorship announcement, and I don't know anything about the Korone x Sega Sound Team collab. Did that ever happen?

Also, the items from the Cafe collab are STILL in stock and for sale. The plushies have all shipped too.

EDIT: Apparently there was ANOTHER collab back that ran from the end of February to the end of March?

There's also this Sonic news vtuber I've never seen before? Is she on the wiki? Link to tweet here.

Ah so it's Tomoko Hayane, huh...
    [twitter] SonicOfficialJP—2023.03.08—1633392294643769347—Fqr5omlaUAInPjR.jpg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
  6. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
    Source: https://www.siliconera.com/korone-inugami-will-appear-at-sonic-square/

7. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Argick sfx dlc for sonic origins when

8. biggestsonicfan

biggestsonicfan

Model2wannaB Tech Member
  9. The real ones will order from Family Mart for the masking tape. That’s a wild preorder bonus.

10. GT Koopa

GT Koopa

Elgin, IL
    Flicky Turncoat DX, T.L.W.S. Vs M.G.W.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List