don't click here

Tails Tube

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Blue Blood, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Gamma was involved in Eggman's plan to create Perfect Chaos so Tikal tried to make him see the error of his master's ways, maybe? It's also possible that she sensed good in Gamma, or rather the Flicky inside him.

2. Snub-n0zeMunkey

Snub-n0zeMunkey

yo what up Member
    Yeah as far as off the cuff explanations go, it really isn't that bad. Hell, Iizuka could've said "Sonic's planet has multiple moons" or something lol

I think they might wanna leave the moon situation open ended. I kinda hope they make a game that takes place in-between Adventure 2 and Heroes that actually shows the moon getting restored.

3. Starduster

Starduster

Can bench press at least two Sonic the Hedgehogs Member
    Britain
    Fighting my procrastination addiction
    Honestly they could just say “when Eggman was building his Interstellar Amusement Park, he fixed the moon as a show of goodwill to get people to buy into his remorse ploy”. Like he was mucking around in space then anyway, and being able to see the moon as a reminder that he chunked it probably wouldn’t be good optics for park PR anyway…

4. BlackHole

BlackHole

You're going to need MORE than help. Member
    England
    Complaining
    Or just say Sonic Chaos Control'd it back to normal. Two plotholes (why didn't Sonic catch Shadow?) one stone.

5. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

How does one fix the moon with Chaos Control?

6. raphael_fc

raphael_fc

Overthinking Sonic timelines. Member

The same way they fixed the space colony ARK. Maybe even at the same moment.

upload_2022-5-5_0-57-27.png

7. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Didn't they just teleport the ARK away to stop its fall?

8. raphael_fc

raphael_fc

They did, but the ARK was falling into pieces before it. Then it was completely restored after that.

upload_2022-5-5_1-28-44.png

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Blue Spikeball

Blue Spikeball

Good point. I'm not sure what happened there. Did they rewind the ARK in time or something? Wouldn't that have affected everything inside as well, meaning that there would now be dupes of Sonic, Shadow and possibly the Chaos Emeralds within the restored ARK?

10. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Given that Sonic, Shadow, and the Chaos Emeralds weren't inside the ARK at the time, it's fairly standard to just assume that they wouldn't be reverted along with it.

Biolizard/Finalhazard, however...

11. Childish

Childish

Pigs wiggle when they walk Member
    Shady lane
    Sonic 4 Blast Processed
    They had all 7 emeralds, I'm sure they had the power to teleport all the pieces back and glue them together (this works for both the ark and the moon). I doubt they reversed the ark and moon to an earlier point in time.

12. raphael_fc

raphael_fc

And also they had the power of team work.

13. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    Except for that whole catching you as you fall thing. Sonic apparently flunked that one.

14. raphael_fc

raphael_fc

Shadow removed his bracelets to potentialize the Chaos Control in order to restore the moon and also to save Sonic before the both of them die. Team work right there.

15. Starduster

Starduster

Britain
    In fairness, he got better about it pretty quickly.
    [​IMG]

16. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    And this is why Sonic Advance 2 takes place after Sonic Adventure 2. He learned.

17. Starduster

Starduster

Britain
    And he lived!

18. shilz

shilz

getting my daily allowance of vitamin kk
    Assuming we ever get another tails tube, and that we get more guests and in the familiar order of "Sonic Tails Knuckles Amy" it would probably end up leading to the Knuckles episode surrounding questions about the echidnas and Amy's would probably go into more detail on who they really consider the main cast right now.

19. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Tbf though what'll catching her really do they're still free falling. Really they should both be dead :V

Like at least if it was Tails or Cream or Knuckles they can fly or glide to slow their decent. Sonic can't do that, I guess he can just survive falls from space with relative ease.

But then Shadow apparently died from that fall... what are the rules :eng99:

20. BlackHole

BlackHole

England
    Complaining
    Fun fact people miss: the birds grab them and lower them down.

Notice the birds in the frame, they disappear in the slow descent shot and reappear when the friends are cheering.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List