don't click here

New Profile Posts

1. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Bye bye everyone! Believe in Yourself!
  2. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Not sure if I'll ever return to this forum or to Sonic some day, but at least it was a good experience :)
  3. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Now, I just returned to this forum to ask about a Sonic lost world render, I already got the answer, it's time for me to leave again
  4. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    But I hope who's still a fan keeps enjoying and supporting it
  5. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    I'm feel much better now and Sonic in some way still has a special place for me, but now I'm no more a fan
  6. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Sonic was important for my childhood and that really matters for me, but I just can't follow the series anymore
  7. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    so I just gave up on the series, now, 1 year ago, I must say, I still like the old games, but my love for the series is purely nostalgic now
  8. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Disappointed and frustated before "deleting" my posts, but I decided to keep it to myself because I don't like to talk about personal stuff
  9. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    That's why I "deleted" all of my posts, it just got to a point that I regretted everything related to it, I was actually alrweady getting
  10. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    I basically lost interest in Sonic, and at that time (2023) I was really frustated, and my disappointment with the series only made it worse
  11. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Well I don't think anyone here actually cares about this, but I'll still explain why I was off for nearly a full year
  12. Rafa Stary
    Rafa Stary
    Just try to imagine Sonic without the inspiration from Dragon Ball.
  13. Rrose80149
    Rrose80149 Hez
    Is Ring Frenzy and Badnik Hunt challenges gonna be fixed? Cause I don't know the names for it in SClassicsf.ini.
  14. CUB3
    CUB3
    I'm Back
  15. XPointZPoint
    XPointZPoint
    guess who's back???
  16. CharlaChale
    CharlaChale Metalwario64
    You're way cool
  17. Wolfington
    Wolfington
    Sonic: Project Revenge at some point
  18. Gestalt
    Gestalt
    Note to self: don't bump your head so often
  19. CharlaChale
    CharlaChale Alex Field
    Joke's on you, I'm younger!
  20. CharlaChale
    CharlaChale BeaBeaBumblebea
    gosh I was a bit of a pest back in the day, wasn't I?