- Member: Members
- Active Posts:
- 120 (0.05 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Sonic Discussion (55 posts)
- 16-September 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Aug 29 2012 03:43 PM
- Age Unknown
- Birthday Unknown
- Not Telling
- Click here to e-mail me
- National Flag:
Posts I've Made
10 August 2011 - 09:50 PMThe only true gimmick I've ever seen in a fan version of one of the lost Zones would've ended up in a future version of "Sonic 2 Long Version." Sonic Hachelle Bee massively redid Wood Zone with loads of new graphics (making it resemble a proto-Mushroom Hill), and a section where you ran through a tunnel - you heard grinding machinery, and when you came out, the forest was bare. Damn cool.
Shame that one wasn't finished. :-( Only issue was, like SHB's Dust Hill, it was incredibly long and difficult compared to real Sonic 2 levels.
01 August 2011 - 12:27 AMYeah, more or less what Esrael did, but with the Lost Worlds version of Cyber/Genocide City and the Winter Zone, I suppose.
I mean, since these levels aren't my work, I wouldn't think of putting this out in the public... just something for my own amusement I guess, 'cause I'm anal retentive that way. :-P
24 February 2011 - 08:15 PMOh no, I had nothing to do with that. I'm sure that glitch is several years old now.
Hell, I never even played Sonic Adventure until December 2010.
13 February 2011 - 03:56 AMLet me see if I can remember this... okay, Knux in Windy Valley:
1) Play through a new Sonic game until you have Knuckles and Tails.
2) Start a Knuckles game.
3) Using the burger man, push yourself through the wall under one of the signs on the exterior of the train station. (I've found that the corners where the stairs meet the wall work best.)
4) Jump up into the train station (near the door), to load the interior.
5) Once inside, glide behind the computer near the casino door, and try to push yourself through the wall, landing in the Casinopolis area.
6) When you do, open and beat Casinopolis. You'll be stuck.
7) Quit the game, and play as Tails.
8) Beat Tails' first two levels, and quit.
9) Go into Trial mode, and select Knuckles. He won't have any levels to play, so press "A". You'll get a box confirming that Knuckles is about to enter Windy Valley.
If you want Knuckles in Final Egg, replace any mention of 'Tails' with 'Gamma'. Note that you can only do ONE of these on each new game.
08 February 2011 - 03:20 AMYeah... unfortunately, the 'getting Gamma into wrong levels' glitches were repaired after the DC version. You used to be able to glitch the Twinkle Circuit door, and get him into Twinkle Park. (Same deal as Tails and Knuckles - starting point way out in space.)
TheLazenby hasn't added any friends yet.