Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Pantufa the Cat : Extended Edition - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Pantufa the Cat : Extended Edition Yes, even the Extended part was meant as a joke

#16 User is offline VAdaPEGA 

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:37 PM

• Untalented Recolor
  • Project:Probably something minimalistic
Download here
It's the disassembly of the original, have fun

#17 User is offline VAdaPEGA 

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

• Untalented Recolor
  • Project:Probably something minimalistic
ENTRY PAGE

Here's that rushed DX version of the original

and here's the list of all the things you can do:

Level Select is the Konami code: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B, Hold A and Press Start, obviously done on the title screen.

There are demo levels for extended edition, Pipes of Green and Mount Fade (Although Pipes of Green is just a Munchy runner ala Mario world hacks).

There are 3 other playstyles, more details in the entry's description.

With the exception of Valley ruins and the Extended edition demo levels, there is a DX act for every stage, change it to Act $03 (Act 4) to play them.

There's about 65+ music entries in the Sound test, most repeated (the original Pantufa OST to compare), "shitposts" or unished tracks and stuff from the past.

Known Bugs and other issues:

This doesn't work on Hardware! - It does, but some models don't work due to the inclusion of the debug register, sorry!

I got stuck on the layout around ... - Complain to me from 6 years ago, layout was NOT the focus as this is just a shitty Sonic after the sequel DX joke hack

Why did the sound go borked and my health messed up? - You're playing a Japanese region genesis/emulator, it's a leftover from the score 1ups from Rev01, it doesn't happen after awhile so feel free to explore any regional differences I added.

Why is the water all messed up? it wasn't like that when I came in - You paused, that upsets the oceans

This is garbage, I'm gonna go play this other hack instead
- please do that, It's not worth anyone's time
This post has been edited by VAdaPEGA: 25 November 2017 - 04:08 AM

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users