Major differences from Endri's original hack:
- Super Sonic is allowed in adventure fields since it can be a challenge to do that in the first place.
- You can only transform by pressing B. This is so you can still use the jump cancel in both forms by pressing X instead.
- Certain stages/acts are blacklisted, e.g Speed Highway Goin' Down. If there is ever a case where you can't go super, trying will make sonic say "Huh?!".
- Certain objects will forcefully detransform you to prevent a soft lock or crash.
- Misc. bug/crash fixes, polish, etc.
One thing it's missing is the EC1 water hack. You can still walk atop real water, but Endri had a hack implemented to fake the water in this stage, since EC1 only has actual water on the shoreline. I couldn't implement it as reliably as I would have liked (it was pretty buggy), so don't try to jump into the ocean in EC1. We hope to have a proper solution implemented eventually.
Now that it's mostly functionally equivalent to Endri's original hack, we're going to tackle things like the weird physics quirks that break springs, and maybe go as far as to implement custom actions to, for instance, allow spindashing while super.
- Windows XP or newer
- MSVC++ 2015 redist (make sure to download vc_redist.x86.exe specifically)