After the wild success of Snoic 4, I've decided to step things up and make Snoic Generatons, a full-fledged game celebrating the parts of Sonic's history that you'd rather forget, and then some!
From Splash Hill to Nocturne, there's an assortment of nostalgic levels that everyone will be sure to love!
Snoic and Modern Snoic have been sucked into a blank time-space rift thing by a mysterious foe, and must race through the levels it contains to drain them of their life and color, and rescue friends you never asked for!
- 10 zones, with both modern and classic acts
- 3 rivals
- 3 horrific bosses
- selectively-voiced cutscenes
- unlockable "concept art"
- American and Mexican language options
- the boost meter and the terrible power it contains.
- an amazing soundtrack
- possibly multiplayer minigames
- more minecart
- Knuckles raps
- an entire episode of the hit 90's sitcom, Family Matters
(I swear only one of the above is a lie.)
So there you have it. Feel free to offer any thoughts or suggestions!
ANOTHER EDIT: HEY LOOK A DEMO
This demo is pretty small. It's got the modern version of Splash Hill and part of the classic version of TV Zone. Also included is ZEIT ATTACKEN MODE! How much ZEIT does it take you to beat each level?