Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: I need aiding in pallet spliting in Sonic 2 - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Loading News Feed...

Page 1 of 1

I need aiding in pallet spliting in Sonic 2 I need some info for the Xeowhirl disassembly

#1 User is offline Mike B Berry 

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

As very few people know I have been working on a hack; Turbo SuperSonic 3 in Sonic 3. I was wondering if anybody could be able to aid me in pallet spliting. At first, this post seems dull and bare on information. My reason for posting this topic was mainly due to the fact that I have decided that I have wanted to give Miles his own pallet line, instead of basing his pallet off a very small line of three variations of orange. I know this post sounds redundant, yet I cannot updat TSS3IS2 without this information. I thank you all for even reading this topic.

#2 User is offline Mike B Berry 

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Update: Posted Image

As you might notice, I have made a second pallet line already, but I have not figured out how to load the second pallet line whenever Miles is chosen. This is where I need help.

#3 User is offline Irixion 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

• Project:Life
  • Wiki edits:152
You want Tails to use the second palette line? That would be wherever the game loads his art file, iirc, there should be four values XYYY, the X is the palette line, the Y is the location.

#4 User is offline Mike B Berry 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

I understand how that works, I actually need the coordinance where the pallet line is shown.

#5 User is online KingofHarts 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

• Amigo
  • Project:Sonic Triad Studio
  • Wiki edits:1
Are you saying you want Tails to have his very own palette line file??? Or that you want him to use 2 palette lines? Ot that you want him to have his own line on the second line, while Sonic has the first???

I have a slight problem understanding what you are asking for...

#6 User is offline Mike B Berry 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

Don't worry, I'm slightly autistic, I tend to do that a lot. I want him to load his own palette line.

#7 User is offline Spanner 

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:58 AM

• Mako Retro
  • Project:Sonic the Hedgehog Hacking Contest, Other Stuff
  • Wiki edits:2,193
http://forums.sonicr...showtopic=21902

This is what you are looking for I assume. Just change the character check from $3 to $2.

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users