This is gonna be good! I haven't had a chance to play the gamecube version alot and I don't think I've ever even seen a Dreamcast in real life...
Dark Sonic, on 04 April 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:
I almost wish not to see this happen. I want to see them redo Adventure 1 and 2 into some sort of combined game. I don't care how it gets done, and they can lose a level here and there for all I care. Just make it happen. And by "remake" I mean "redo." Like take some creative liberties from the story and combine them into one game. Get rid of Big, E-102, and Rouge, make Shadow a NPC and more of a plot device, and make Tails run around without a mech and give him some more Sonic like levels only minus the racing (Make the game like SA2 where there are no hub worlds, so SA1 will have the same 11 levels it had before, but divide them to Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles (5 for Sonic, 3 each for the other two). Basically, just pretend the originals never existed.
But that's not going to happen here. Oh no. So I'll list a couple of hopefuls and throw it into the "we'll see" category.
1. Widescreen support. No excuses this time.
2. Either improve or replace the character models. Rouge's entire body is boobs. Also, each cutscene she's in she has an upward camera angle that emphasizes the bottom of her tits. WHY?
The rest is just what I want to see
3. Get rid of the SOAP shoes
4. Enable playing as other characters of the same type in other characters levels (Tails in Weapons Bed, Metal Sonic in GHZ, whatever)
5. Redo the voice acting and sync up the fucking mouths.
6. 9/10 Chance this game will be built off of SA2B. If it is, and if they use the same character models, for the love of god fix Sonic's end of act pose.
7. Get rid of the ridiculous "Battle" crap. SA2 is enough thanks.
8. Make all powerups non-visible. Knuckles looks just foolish towards the end of the game. I understand that he's black but this goes for all black people as well. Enough bling, you look ridiculous.
A redo, or as it will be more commonly known as, Sonic Adventure 3 Generations with lock on technology. Wouldn't it be epic to buy that game I just made up and have it say "Oh you downloaded that HD port. All those levels have been unlocked in multiplayer mode and challenge mode!!"? That would be EPIC!!!
Wait, get rid of the SOAP shoes? But that's the best part! :P