The http download kept crashing for me and the torrent took quite a while, but ok playing now.
· It's immediately apparent that the black screens are too long. A loading icon would be nice imo. Although the time things take to load seems kinda random.
· The title music and animation are superb.
· The game accepts input when the window is not in focus.
· Wow @ the demo play hehe.
· The model was about the one thing that didn't blow me away, but it's fine.
· The model animations however are great.
· The EHZ remix is just amazing. Huge props, best EHZ I've heard by far.
· Rings looks just perfect, but seem in need of some AA.
· Waterfall animated so well too.
· The glowing dots in the underground background was an excellent touch.
· As was animating the trees.
· And the animated bobbing flowers. All of these animated things deserve their own mention.
· Springs look out of place in their simplicity.
· Upon completing act 1, nothing happened. The score remained, the trees continued to rustle, Sonic was still controllable on the locked screen. Forever. Menu still works but menu selections have stopped working. That's all I can play, I have to Alt F4 out and then that can randomly hang as well.
All of the music is just wow, wtf. All of it. Edit - Hadn't been able to hear the boss music. Just checked it in the DATA directory and yeah, the missing verses don't feel so good. =/ Otherwise, Tee Lopes, incredible stuff.
Bit sad that I can't get a nice framerate on my machine in a window. I know I'm comparing to a professional team but the Rayman Origins demo runs on my laptop at 1600x900 without a hiccup.
Execution glitches - random long loading, slow closing if at all, level won't finish.
This post has been edited by Deef: 28 March 2012 - 02:17 PM