Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Heroes now available on SEN for PS3 in Europe - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Sonic Heroes now available on SEN for PS3 in Europe Part of the PS2 Classics line-up

#31 User is offline Bartman3010 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:42 PM

• Project:Persona 4 Episodes
  • Wiki edits:96

View PostGagaMan, on 22 February 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

The real news is that Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution is on there. get that instead. :)

I remember getting that for $2 at Best Buy.

It's Virtua Fighter, I'm not terribly great at it, but...

#32 User is offline GagaMan 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

Oh I still have my copy of it knocking about so unless they put it in a sale sometime I'm not downloading it but other should, it's bloody good.

#33 User is offline Jayextee 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

• Comic Mischief
  • Project:Who knows? Toss a coin, will ya?
  • Wiki edits:27
Oh yeah, VF4Evo is one of the best fighting games money can buy. If you don't have it, GET THE MOTHERFUCKER. Training modes resemble a boot-camp, but you'll be thankful - a LOT of depth in the gameplay, and it'll prime you very nicely. Also, it primes you quite nicely for the slightly-disappointing VF5 if you haven't already got it; should be in bargain bins everywhere because philistines everywhere can't appreciate VF. For shame.

#34 User is offline Walnut 

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

Heroes was honestly kinda bad. Mixed music, cheesy as FUCK cutscenes, Metal Sonic's design, another giant monster final boss, Sonic goes super and you expect Tails and Knuckles to follow suit but you just get a glowing ball, broken game mechanics, drab level design, poor voice acting (even in relation to Sonic Adventure), boring use of classic tropes, most bosses were robot storms, enemies didn't have that nice crunchy feel when you destroy them and they had HP, unnecessary use of puzzles revolving around having three characters, and more

The game is just fundamentally flawed. And seeing a release of the PS2 version as-is isn't terribly exciting

• 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users