Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog on Netflix - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog on Netflix

#16 User is offline FuzzballFox 

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

• Hmmmmm
  • Project:Nothing anymore
Is the Underground set on there fixed? I own the boxset where the episodes are in the completely wrong order...bit confusing really but eh..

#17 User is offline Jay T. 

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

• Mark Nutt~!

View PostFuzzballFox, on 01 March 2012 - 02:56 PM, said:

Is the Underground set on there fixed? I own the boxset where the episodes are in the completely wrong order...bit confusing really but eh..

Unfortunately no. It's pretty screwed up too. So pretty much all the Sonic cartoons on Netflix are in the completely wrong order. Oh well, at least they're on there.
I do wonder is it possible though to report it and they'll fix it or not. I doubted though.

#18 User is offline FuzzballFox 

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

• Hmmmmm
  • Project:Nothing anymore

View PostJay T., on 01 March 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

Unfortunately no. It's pretty screwed up too. So pretty much all the Sonic cartoons on Netflix are in the completely wrong order. Oh well, at least they're on there.
I do wonder is it possible though to report it and they'll fix it or not. I doubted though.

Bit of a shame really...at least the other DVD boxsets are in the right order...I think they are anyway...

• 2 Pages +
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users