And it brings lot of new features:
- Finally fixed VF2 hair problems, now all graphics are correct.
- Added LUA script support for options, cheats and other uses (check model2lua.txt in SCRIPTS folder)
- Added texture replacement support (check model2lua.txt in SCRIPTS folder)
- Added widescreen support (needs per-game lua scripts to know when to enable it). Requires a wide fullscreen resolution or WideScreenWindow set in emulator.ini
- Fixed texture border detection for textures that caused wrong colors & pixelation on borders
- Simplified pixel shaders (half the texture fetches)
- Improved House of the dead FM sound
- Fixed VF2 wrong sound speeds
- Fixed background distortion on Dural stage in VF2
- Added STCC Euro
- Added Sonic the fighters.
- Fixed Virtual On missing background color on title screen
- Rewritten SCSP code for improved accuracy
- Fixed ATI video card gfx problems
- Fixed audio stuttering on some windows 7 machines
- Added Sega Rally Championship rev B
Now...the best part? Lua scripting...and freaking texture replacement support.
I have been doing new textures for Daytona this night, and hoooly, it looks sexy at a nice res with 4x FSAA.
I still need to fix some car textures and stuff, but I already made a new reflection texture for the windows...but anyways, if anyone wants to try them out, check out this topic at speksnk: