Announcing RetroFix v0.4: retrofix-0.4.zip
Latest DAT file: retrofix.dat (updated 2009/08/15 03:21 PM EDT)
UPDATE: Beginning with RetroFix v0.4, there are two versions for Windows: retrofix.exe and retrofixW.exe. retrofixW.exe supports Unicode, so if you're using Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, or 7, you'll want to use that vesion. Windows 9x users can still use retrofix.exe.
Windows usage instructions:
1. Download the latest RetroFix ZIP and DAT files.
2. Extract retrofixW.exe from the ZIP file. (retrofix.exe for 9x)
3. Copy retrofixW.exe and retrofix.dat to C:\.
4. Run retrofixW.exe. It will scan all subdirectories for matches and print results to a log file, MATCH.log.
5. If you have more partitions, move retrofixW.exe and retrofix.dat to those partition root directories, and run them there.
6. Send me a copy of all files logged by RetroFix in the MATCH.log files.
Reason for edit: retrofix-0.4 release.