Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Original Project Discussion Thread - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 46 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Original Project Discussion Thread Initial concepts, contributions, and material

#676 User is offline Qjimbo 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:01 PM

• Your friendly neighbourhood lemming.
  • Wiki edits:69
Just because we've moved off the board doesn't mean this isn't a community project. We moved because at every turn any attempt to establish order was being crushed. If you have something to contribute, you're welcome at our new forum.

#677 User is offline Wetflame 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:04 PM

• :D
  • Wiki edits:3
Yeah, but that's entirely on your terms. I'm not interested in contributing if you're going to keep your FOOT DOWN and if my plot's going to be rejected.

Again, this project shouldn't have leaders so early on. This is what's causing all the trouble.
This post has been edited by Wetflame: 26 July 2008 - 01:06 PM

#678 User is offline Ritz 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

• Subhedgehog
  • Wiki edits:2
You could at least make the board visible to those of us who aren't going to consider registering.

#679 User is offline Armada 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

• Sometimes I do things
  • Wiki edits:12

View PostWetflame, on Jul 26 2008, 02:04 PM, said:

Yeah, but that's entirely on your terms. I'm not interested in contributing if you're going to keep your FOOT DOWN and if my plot's going to be rejected.

Again, this project shouldn't have leaders so early on. This is what's causing all the trouble.

That's the way the game works. get the hell over it. If the leaders of an area think that what you've come up with is not up to snuff, or ignores previous information, then that's too bad. We're open to ideas, but we're not going to be forced into doing what you want with walls of text. However, I'm not saying this is a dictatorship and we're going to decide what we want for ourselves. I'm not looking for a rant after I post this, so please, don't do it.

#680 User is offline Aquaslash 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

• Super Mega
  • Project:The S Factor: Sonia and Silver
  • Wiki edits:1,144

View PostQjimbo, on Jul 26 2008, 02:01 PM, said:

We moved because at every turn any attempt to establish order was being crushed.

Wait, what?

I've sat through this entire thing and seen nothing but heated debate over potential concepts to use in the game. I'd like to know by what definition that counts as "crushing order at every turn".

In any case, the whole point of a "community" project was to be done by the community, and discussed at the community. Since you've rejected the offer to host here, and have moved your stuff elsewhere, this doesn't need to be discussed here any more. Those wishing to help out in this can do so by registering at the new boards.

However, I do hope that you guys sort out this little dictator bit you've got going on, because people certainly aren't gonna feel like they're being welcomed with that kind of attitude.

That's all folks. Into the bin with ye!

• 46 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users