Sonic 1 Harder Levels The first Sonic Harder Levels Project *Updated at 3/17/2010*
Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:49 AM
Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:00 AM
Posted 16 September 2010 - 01:50 PM
I like that! I've always been a big fan of this hack although I liked 0.05 very much due to it's simplicity.
The ROM name says it is VERY unstable so it was't surprising that there were so many bugs and some solids in Labyrinth missing. Can't wait for a more stable version.
There is the last patch I worked on. As I promised. LZ works fine in this ROM, but don't get scared if you see a completely blank LZ3. Some collisions in MZ are fucked up, and you'll notice lots of other Issues... Exactly the ones I said that I wouldn't fix.
It's not anything playable, don't worry.
Well, I finally uploaded the ROM I said. Get the ROM in the link above.
But yeah, I might aswell help DeoxysKyogre getting rid of the bugs and errors.
So does that mean he does now even own the blog and the website at SSRG?
I'm still working on the blog also the website at SSRG, but I'll give him the site's data when I get internet in my house again. But I'll delete the project's formspring because I'll create a Twitter for it.
Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:34 PM
I hope you, or if I read correctly. (I'm not sure.) DeoxysKyogre fixes the BG and the rest of the bugs.
But I'm sort of confused. If DeoxysKyogre is working on this hack now... Shouldn't he be the one posting the updates? (Not trying to be rude or anything.)
But either way, I hope to see more updates from Project Harder.
Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:10 PM
There comes a new release!
Check out the main post from the topic. The download link was updated!
There's some important notes I give about the release.
Due to the lack of time of some of the team programmers to submit the fully fixed demo to the Hacking Contest, this is just a demo version in which some features were been cut (they will be shown below) on purpose of let them to the final version of the hack which will become in next year. So...
- Debug mode was removed. You can't access it even with Game-Genie.
- Save screen was removed from the demo. Since it's a demo, there's no need of the save file feature.
- GHZ Act 1 has no checkpoint. I was in hurry of sending it to the Contest, then I forgot to insert up the checkpoint in the level, so sorry.
- Some badniks moves themselves at independent speeds of one and the another.
- Layouts and object placements will be all improved according all the feedback, so please give it detailed information regarding improvements that you think it will need.
- Some previously announced stuff from the game was removed due to some engine purposes.
- The characters engine was really buggy in previous versions but we're working as hardly as possible to fix them and to make them as the perfect we can for you.
- Music is planned to be all-replaced with improved songs in the future, but music feedback and suggestions are greatly accepted.
- The title screen logo art you guys see in the picture above was a 3D pre-rendered logo we made, but we're working on making something better for the future. A better title logo is being made.
- SLZ See-saw animations weren't made for Knuckles yet.
- Not all levels were inserted on the demo due to time to finish/fix their layouts and object placements so they were removed from the demo.
- Expert Mode can be accessed with a trick on the Options screen, but the Expert Mode was removed from the selector because this game mode isn't yet finished. We don't removed it completely, so please DON'T GIVE feedback about anything related to the Expert Mode in this demo.
- The major part of the character-related bugs were fixed or at least covered in this demo, so the character bugs will be less-noticeable in levels except for Marble Zone.
- SLZ1 has different paths for Knuckles and for Sonic in a Sonic3K-Esque layout scheme.
There's some of the features we had in which was removed from the demo or that will be later replaced or reworked.
GHZ rock with correct color
Save screen written by Genesisfan64
Marble Zone Act 3
Speed shoes monitors for each characters. Obviously, with their own shoes. =P
Now let's stop talking and download the ROM!!
1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users