Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: E-mail problems should be resolved - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Loading News Feed...

Page 1 of 1

E-mail problems should be resolved

#1 User is offline Scarred Sun 

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:47 PM

• Crushed by a single sunbeam
  • Project:Conquering the games industry
  • Wiki edits:36,091
I know I received a few complaints last night that validating e-mails weren't reaching people, and our error log confirmed that. The SMTP server should be fixed now, but if you're still having problems, find me on IRC or e-mail me at scarredsun at sonicretro dot org and we'll see what can be done.

#2 User is offline Scarred Sun 

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

• Crushed by a single sunbeam
  • Project:Conquering the games industry
  • Wiki edits:36,091
Actually, it seems like the problem is that our e-mails are being blocked by Yahoo!. I'll try to contact them to sort things out.

#3 User is offline Dominus Draconis 

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

Yeah, I had that problem. I managed to register because I am attending college, so just changed my e-mail to my college e-mail, but, I can attest to Yahoo being a problem. Granted, much as I like my Yahoo Mail(partly out of loyalty for having had the account for a number of years now) all sorts of Yahoo programs eat things; YIM is notorious for devouring messages, so, I am not really surprised the problem was on Yahoo's end.

#4 User is offline Metal Man88 

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:36 PM

• Time Traveller
  • Wiki edits:46
Hm, I guess that's why I almost never got emails from here until I began using my own domain's email system.

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users