Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Team Sonic Racing (Sumo Digital/Early 2019) - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 27 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Team Sonic Racing (Sumo Digital/Early 2019)

#391 User is offline Ashram 

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

• Wiki edits:13

View PostThunder Bro, on 30 November 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

The new remix is cool I guess, although I still prefer the original over the remix. If there is one thing I'm excited for from this game, it would be the new remixes we are getting.

Basically my entire thought process on this game. I'll probably pick up the soundtrack and watch gameplay of it on Youtube.

#392 User is offline Nova 

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:36 AM

• オ カ エ リ ナ サ λ
  • Wiki edits:17
Jeeze, I can't believe how much negativity I'm seeing in here! I've been staying away from the forums lately so I wasn't really up-to-date on what people thought of this and I'm honestly surprised to see the reaction I'm seeing - I'm super excited for this! ASR Transformed was fucking great, and getting more of that but just strictly Sonic-themed really appeals to me. Especially liking shit like Boo's House and the Rooftop Run track. Maybe it'll end up being a bit disappointing but am I the only person liking what I'm seeing so far? :v:

#393 User is offline Sonic Warrior TJ 

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:15 PM

• Likes Rise of Lyric
  • Wiki edits:21

View PostNova, on 01 December 2018 - 06:36 AM, said:

Jeeze, I can't believe how much negativity I'm seeing in here! I've been staying away from the forums lately so I wasn't really up-to-date on what people thought of this and I'm honestly surprised to see the reaction I'm seeing - I'm super excited for this! ASR Transformed was fucking great, and getting more of that but just strictly Sonic-themed really appeals to me. Especially liking shit like Boo's House and the Rooftop Run track. Maybe it'll end up being a bit disappointing but am I the only person liking what I'm seeing so far? :v:/>

Well, you know, the team isn't exactly the same and they're trying a new idea. History has taught us that this won't end well. I'm excited for it though, and glad they delayed it in case there were some major things they needed to iron out. I'm stoked for a new mascot racer, ASRT and MK8 have gotten kind of stale. Also, I dig Omega, and he's in it, so hooray.

#394 User is offline saintminya 

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:48 PM

• Project:music production, mental archiving.
The remix of Seaside Hill is lovely, jolly fun. I honestly wouldn't be upset if they straight ported the track, it was already well-designed. That said, I still hope they tweak it somewhat just so that it can be more fresh.

• 27 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users