Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: THE MACKENING - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 131 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: THE MACKENING It's fine to trace, kids, Marvel does it

#1951 User is offline Burezu 

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:02 AM

• Butt.
  • Project:http://bit.ly/2qKLOPW
I still find this terrifying. And the art is still bad. I maybe the teeth are just too large or something.

#1952 User is offline XCubed 

Posted 22 May 2018 - 11:40 AM

• Will Someday Own a Rent-A-Center
  • Wiki edits:5

View PostBurezu, on 21 May 2018 - 01:24 AM, said:

How many people actually smile with only their upper teeth showing? Terrifying.

Are you serious?? Most do!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1953 User is offline Burezu 

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:46 PM

• Butt.
  • Project:http://bit.ly/2qKLOPW

View PostXCubed, on 22 May 2018 - 11:40 AM, said:

View PostBurezu, on 21 May 2018 - 01:24 AM, said:

How many people actually smile with only their upper teeth showing? Terrifying.

Are you serious?? Most do!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The human sickness must be purged.

#1954 User is offline Mecha Sally 

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 AM

View PostBurezu, on 22 May 2018 - 07:02 AM, said:

I still find this terrifying. And the art is still bad. I maybe the teeth are just too large or something.

Not to mention too human. Alexander is a Klingon, and a kid at that, so shouldn't he have pointy Klingon baby teeth?

Hell, why even have that closeup? You could've just drawn a zoomed out shot of Alexander saying "Thank you, father" or something. I just... :psyduck:

#1955 User is offline Overlord 

Posted Yesterday, 01:56 PM

• Substitute Meerkovo IT Chief
  • Project:VGDB
  • Wiki edits:3,204

View PostMecha Sally, on Yesterday, 12:17 AM, said:

Not to mention too human. Alexander is a Klingon, and a kid at that, so shouldn't he have pointy Klingon baby teeth?

Hell, why even have that closeup? You could've just drawn a zoomed out shot of Alexander saying "Thank you, father" or something. I just... :psyduck:

This is where the Trek nerd beams in and points out that Alexander is only three-quarters Klingon - his mother K'Ehleyr was half human, so there's 25% human DNA in there. Enough to fix teeth, maybe (though it's been seen more than once that there are full Klingons with very human teeth, largely down to budget/lazyness of the costuming dept at Paramount so probably not canon, but w/e)?

#1956 User is offline Mecha Sally 

Posted Yesterday, 04:35 PM

View PostOverlord, on Yesterday, 01:56 PM, said:

View PostMecha Sally, on Yesterday, 12:17 AM, said:

This is where the Trek nerd beams in and points out that Alexander is only three-quarters Klingon - his mother K'Ehleyr was half human, so there's 25% human DNA in there. Enough to fix teeth, maybe (though it's been seen more than once that there are full Klingons with very human teeth, largely down to budget/lazyness of the costuming dept at Paramount so probably not canon, but w/e)?

I completely forgot about his mom being half human (been a while since I've watched TNG; on DS9 at the moment), so if human DNA is causing it that would make SOME sense.

Still creepybad art/pointless closeup though lol.

• 131 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google