- Member: Members
- Active Posts:
- 9636 (2.41 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Sonic Discussion (4691 posts)
- 21-April 06
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 02:58 AM
- 25 years old
- June 3, 1991
- Sonic Lost World: Nonexistent Six/Fixed Edition; Sonic Genesis Adventure (Let's see how long this lasts :V)
- National Flag:
- Wiki edits:
- SA2 Emblems:
Topics I've Started
10 November 2015 - 08:59 AMHey guys, I'm having a weird issue going on that I'd like some help with. For some reason when I reset my computer, all the system font turns into some weird font that's nothing but a bunch of |s, random angles, Os, and those character missing blocks. I can temporarily fix it by reinstalling any font, but then when I reset my computer it goes back to the random symbols. I have done virus scans and I haven't found anything. I'm wondering what's wrong.
09 November 2015 - 08:43 PMHey everyone. The purpose of this thread is to come up with ideas for a Sonic Lost World: Fixed Edition (Current version of "Nonexistent Six" can be downloaded here). I would like to crowd source ideas so the game can be as fun as possible. I'm not sure why, but I'm really interested in this game. It's not perfect but I think it has a lot of untapped potential that's held back by some poor decisions. As such I want to do what I can to make this as fun as possible within the means of the tools available. Here are some of the ideas I had planned:
- Add additonal wisps to levels
- Replace all small egg capsules with item boxes
- Remove unnecessary dash panels, camera angles, and springs
- Replace all yellow springs with regular springs
- Completely remove all in game voices save for Dr. Robotnik
- Change all of Sky Road's Green Hill esq brown colors to blue to simulate a Hill Top Zone esq palette
- Disable missions
- Disable Time trial and leaderboards (not really fair because of hacks)
- UI Improvements
- Replace Extra World Zone 1 and 4 with the extra stages from World 3 and 6 (those levels aren't fun)
And then there are some things that I'm not sure are currently possible
- Edit Sonic/Super Sonic's physics
- Remove unnecessary in game prompts (Wisp instructions, etc)
- Eliminate the item tier system and set all items at 4 star ranking
I may not be able to do it alone, but I'd love some other ideas. What about this game has bugged you that you'd like to see replaced? Maybe I'll make the edits once a better version of Sonic Glvl comes out (No disrespect, I could not code that thing to save my life, but at the moment it screws up some level objects. Since I'm not super technical I don't know how to fix that).
- Add additonal wisps to levels
17 May 2015 - 06:08 AMSo, potentially stupid topic, but I was curious, what games (besides the classic Sonic series and Ristar) do you guys consider to be some of the greats for the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive? I have this flash cart and I'd love to take a crack at some of the awesome games the Genesis has to offer, but most of my memories of the Genesis days come from Sonic.
But beyond my desire for knowledge of vidya this topic can be used for good ol Genesis nostalgia.
20 June 2014 - 07:56 PMYes I know, Sanic day is Monday, but I'm celebrating the legacy of the blue blur tonight, because I have more important things to do the rest of the weekend/Monday. But I wanted to make some room for my favorite game series. So I'm going through some Sonic fun. I'm playing through Sonic 3 and Knuckles on my Genesis then playing through Sonic Generations. I also watched the Sonic OVA and the AoSTH Chaos Emerald Arc while playing Sonic 3.
Anyone plan on doing anything for Sonic and Robotnik's (every year that goes by it gets more and more difficult to force myself to call him that, curse you Japan) insignificant 23rd Birthday?
21 April 2014 - 08:23 PMhttp://segabits.com/...ic-competition/
So this is a thing.... maybe. It looks like Sonic Dash with your very own original character, and if you win or whatever your very own original character could indeed become an original character for the Sonic games.
Personally, I hope this is fake. I cringe at the idea of any fan design character being in a Sonic game ever. However I would laugh if someone made a character that looked just like Mighty, Bean, Bark, or Fang and it won.