I've done some more testing on the hack, and found a couple of more issues, part of them being graphical ones:
I realized that her projectile will always stay behind the waterfall in this boss fight. You'd think that would actually also hit Eggman while he's hiding behind the waterfall, hahah.
Her edge animation has misplaced hair color on the sole of her shoes, making them change during super as well.
This one is not so noticeable, but I noticed a little red pixel on her knee, which also changes during the super form.
Not really a graphical issue, just a weird projectile behavior. During a jump, if you shoot straight first, and then attempt to shoot downwards, Sally will shoot her projectile in a diagonal direction. This also works if you shoot down and then forward during midair, and yes, it works with either projectiles.
This is a rather weird scene, but not unexpected. Kind of thinking if her projectiles should be disabled during these-- because really, why wanting to shoot in the middle of those anyway?
Few other notable issues:
- I personally find it very weird for her to trigger the super form by pressing any of the buttons in midair. It would be much more fitting if it was only the jump button that transforms her into super, given she doesn't really has any mid air action for the C button.
- Shooting downwards uses the insta-shield sound effect instead of the sound she uses for shooting.
- Regardless of jumping twice doing absolutely nothing, Sonic's insta-shield sound can still be heard.
- There were numerous walls that couldn't be broken with her A button attack, but could be broken with her slide (mainly Hydrocity Zone). Feels inconsistent and rather weird.
- This one is hard to explain, but everytime I'm playing as Sally, out of nowhere, I'll start hearing some weird background noise on a short loop. It kind of sounds like something charging, yet I have no idea what triggers it, but it starts to bother me very quickly.
This post has been edited by MotorRoach: 15 May 2015 - 11:02 PM