Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Hyperdimension Neptunia x SeHa Girls Crossover - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

Hyperdimension Neptunia x SeHa Girls Crossover Someone traslate the name please

#16 User is offline The KKM 

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:45 AM

• Welcome to the nExt level
  • Project:Taking control of my life
  • Wiki edits:6
oh man ggame gear's a main character

all riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

#17 User is offline Overlord 

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

• Substitute Meerkovo IT Chief
  • Project:VGDB
  • Wiki edits:3,204
>all 3 girls
>and Game Gear added in too!

yesssssss

#18 User is offline JaxTH 

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:23 PM

• Pudding Deity
  • Project:Jack shit.
  • Wiki edits:2
Now I need a NepGear/GameGear team up.

#19 User is offline Elston87 

Posted 13 August 2015 - 10:49 AM

• I'm raiding witches.
If that's Tsunako who drew the Sega girls, I've gotta say they're not bad. Saturn-chan still the best.

If by any chance for localization, would there be a partnership required with Sega, the girls being Sega property and all that? I don't think Idea Factory International could just bring this over by itself. Probably a dumb question but just curious.

#20 User is offline JaxTH 

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:49 PM

• Pudding Deity

View PostElston87, on 13 August 2015 - 10:49 AM, said:

If by any chance for localization, would there be a partnership required with Sega, the girls being Sega property and all that? I don't think Idea Factory International could just bring this over by itself. Probably a dumb question but just curious.

Yes, SEGA would have to get directly involved, but they were directly involved with Hyperdimension Neptunia as well so they SHOULD know what it is already.

#21 User is offline JaxTH 

Posted 30 September 2015 - 08:47 AM

• Pudding Deity
So...This game has like...18 Pre-Order bonuses, which in Japan mean that 18 different stores are giving out a different bonus.

I doubt we'll be able to document all that. :(

#22 User is offline Aesculapius Piranha 

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:57 AM

• つづく
  • Project:Diva
  • Wiki edits:6
I guess this means I have to actually play my GF's copy of HDN so I understand that half of the story.

#23 User is offline JaxTH 

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:24 PM

• Pudding Deity

View PostAesculapius Piranha, on 16 October 2015 - 05:57 AM, said:

I guess this means I have to actually play my GF's copy of HDN so I understand that half of the story.

Or just the girl's personalities, really.

#24 User is offline Falk 

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:57 AM

Is that the original or ReBirth?

I've 100%'d both ReBirth games on Steam and plan to do the third in 10 days when it's out but I still refuse to touch the original Neptunia I and II with a 10ft pole

They're... really terrible, with shitty gameplay that can't redeem how kitsch it is.

#25 User is offline TimmiT 

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:42 PM

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Project:Big screenshots
  • Wiki edits:8
US/EU release confirmed for this fall.

#26 User is offline Jimmy Hedgehog 

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

• Project:RAoSTH (Sprite Comic), Sawnik (Still need a better name)
I was actually wondering about that, awesome to hear it. Wonder if it'll get a PC port like the rest of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games on Vita did?
This post has been edited by Jimmy Hedgehog: 07 April 2016 - 04:08 PM

#27 User is offline doc eggfan 

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

• bona fide games journalist
  • Project:GreatMegaLD, GreatSC3k, Great SG1k
Will this be the first time the Sega Hard girls speak in English? Any news on who the VAs are?

#28 User is offline SuccinctAndPunchy 

Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:05 PM

• Always mad on the internet.
  • Project:Perpetually trying to find more games to speedrun.

View PostJimmy Hedgehog, on 07 April 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

I was actually wondering about that, awesome to hear it. Wonder if it'll get a PC port like the rest of the Hyperdimension Neptunia games on Vita did?

They're fairly inconsistent with what Neptunia games do and don't get ported, but since Superdimension looks to be closer to the mainline series in terms of its mechanics I'd say it's got a pretty good chance of getting a port. Hyperdevotion Noire just got announced for a PC port and if that's worth porting but this somehow isn't I will be baffled and slightly annoyed.

View PostFalk, on 19 October 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

Is that the original or ReBirth?

I've 100%'d both ReBirth games on Steam and plan to do the third in 10 days when it's out but I still refuse to touch the original Neptunia I and II with a 10ft pole

They're... really terrible, with shitty gameplay that can't redeem how kitsch it is.

Trust me, you do not need to play any of these games to understand the plot at all. I have played most of them and it still makes absolutely no sense. The series likes to bounce between alternative universes a lot so the games don't really follow any kind of continuity. If you're in this for plot you are in it for all the wrong reasons.

The original Neptunia is unmitigated garbage and should be avoided at all costs. It's not even funny bad and I have no idea how this series reached this point with a first instalment that fucking bad.

the rebirth games are still bad but I like them anyway and I apologise for absolutely nothing

edit: it only just occurs to me I am replying to a post from last goddamn year whoops
This post has been edited by SuccinctAndPunchy: 08 April 2016 - 03:06 PM

#29 User is offline Jimmy Hedgehog 

Posted 08 April 2016 - 06:02 PM

• Project:RAoSTH (Sprite Comic), Sawnik (Still need a better name)

View PostSuccinctAndPunchy, on 08 April 2016 - 03:05 PM, said:

View PostJimmy Hedgehog, on 07 April 2016 - 04:05 PM, said:

They're fairly inconsistent with what Neptunia games do and don't get ported, but since Superdimension looks to be closer to the mainline series in terms of its mechanics I'd say it's got a pretty good chance of getting a port. Hyperdevotion Noire just got announced for a PC port and if that's worth porting but this somehow isn't I will be baffled and slightly annoyed.

Well to be honest, the only games so far that haven't gotten PC ports are the original version of the the first three, the Vita rhythm game (which might use touch controls, though I don't actually know) and that one featuring Blanc. Even VII has a listing on ESRB with Windows as a playform alongside PS4, and although they said that as a precaution, they said that about Hyperdevotion Noire too which then 10 months later got a PC port announced. Get the feeling it'll make its way to PC at some point either way.
This post has been edited by Jimmy Hedgehog: 08 April 2016 - 06:05 PM

#30 User is offline Raivop 

Posted 19 October 2016 - 11:38 AM

• Ze Lurker
Sorry for a necro, but I might as well ask this here: Is it Neptunia ReBirth 1 worth checking out? I'm having a sRPG (damn you Disgaea) burnout and I'm in a mood to try out something more typical, but crazy jRPG experience, and Neptunia seems to be the right antidote for my case. While I have heard the Neptunia series is somewhat grindy, I can deal with it. Steam's user reviews seems really positive in this one, but I still want to ask/know your opinion.

Oh, and being more in-topic, Superdimension Neptunia x Sega Hard Girls gets released in EU PSN Store in 21th October. (But chances are you guys may have known this already.)

• 3 Pages +
    Locked Forum

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users