Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: SADX/SA1 Hacking/Modding - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 167 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

SADX/SA1 Hacking/Modding Now with more research and development!

#2491 User is offline MainMemory 

Posted 06 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

• Every day's the same old thing... Same place, different day...
  • Project:SonLVL
  • Wiki edits:1,339
Have you ever looked at SADX and thought, "Yeah, it's great that they got it to run at 60fps, but I wish it had more, like, a whole 60 more FPS."? Well look no further! Introducing the SADX 120 FPS Mod! Now you can enjoy all the SADX action you love, but with twice the FPS!

You will need to remove the d3d8.dll file for the palette lighting mod (and disable that mod) for it to work though.

Thanks to Morph for the base mod.

#2492 User is offline MainMemory 

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

• Every day's the same old thing... Same place, different day...
  • Project:SonLVL
  • Wiki edits:1,339
Small mod time, this one lets you spawn a snowboard in any level when playing as Sonic/Tails.

Download

#2493 User is offline Dustinvgmaster 

Posted 17 March 2017 - 09:04 PM

• Project:Super Ancient Keys

View PostMainMemory, on 16 March 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

Small mod time, this one lets you spawn a snowboard in any level when playing as Sonic/Tails.
(video)
Download

At last, everything I ever wanted out of SADX.

#2494 User is offline darkspines35 

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

• It's Easy Actually. No, seriously.
  • Project:Sanik Adevnt Casters
  • Wiki edits:14
Update time for anyone curious, the SA1 character mod is coming along nicely! I just finished porting over the models for the cutscenes. Examples of this include Sonic's pointing finger (noticeable at the end of his story), the event model for the Tornado 1 (just prior to Sky Chase Act 1), the event model for the Tornado 2, and the one used for landing on the Egg Carrier. Here's a pic of the Tornado 1's event model!

Posted Image

It's working completely now (earlier version of it was broken), and the other event models should be working. I haven't officially tested them in-game just yet, but I will be soon. As for a tentative release as I know many of you will want to know, I'm going to finish up Tails (currently crashing the game), and then have the first initial release of the mod for the public. I don't have a date, but I'm hoping to get to that point as soon as I can.

• 167 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users