Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Zone 04b : "Underground Zone" - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 6 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Zone 04b : "Underground Zone"

#76 User is offline Phoebius 

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:35 AM

• Coucou
  • Project:iOS Game

View PostChimpo, on Jan 11 2009, 09:34 AM, said:

View PostPhoebius, on Jan 10 2009, 11:22 PM, said:

And why my columns have been resized? :O

Because they weren't?

Oh god, yeah, forget what I said, I'm just stupid... Nevermind.

LOLOL, Chimpo is using many colors.

#77 User is offline Matwek 

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:50 AM

View PostSailu Baru, on Jan 10 2009, 11:59 PM, said:

I have a purpose about the position of this level in the game. After the Tropical and the Circus zones, all characters goes to "Canadian" zone. However, if we play with Knuckles, near the begin of the level he falls in a trap made by Fang. Fang should catch Knuckles with a lasso and throw him into a chasm for example.

I think a such level perfectly match with Fang and his trapper facet. Then, this scene will be a wink at the trap tighted by Knuckles in Hydrocity Zone. In this case of course, the Canadian zone would be very short for Knuckles, as Hidden Palace Zone in Sonic & K. It also means Knuckles should be the only character who can pass through the first act of this area.

Sonic and Tails would pass throught Canadian zone but they could take a secret passage at the end of the act 1 (behind a waterfall ?) which leads to the act 2 of Underground Zone.

To resume:
I/ The way of Sonic and Tails:
Circus zone -> Canadian zone Act 1 -> Canadian zone Act 2 or Underground zone Act 2 (if they have taken the secret passage).

II/ Knuckles' way:
Circus Zone -> Canadian zone Act 1 cutted -> Undeground Zone Act 1&2

The plan was to have the Canadian zone and the underground zone as split paths. This way when it came to the City zone which is next you would either come in on a raised motorway from the Canadian zone or come up from the sewer if you came from the underground zone

#78 User is offline Sailu Baru 

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:16 AM

Ok that was a good idea too. I don't want to mess up that has been already decided.

However... it is hard to see what has been already etablished and what we still have to do.
This post has been edited by Sailu Baru: 11 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

• 6 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users