Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: SEGA is currently running a player survey - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

SEGA is currently running a player survey Sonic, Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star, and more.

#1 User is offline dot.kh 

Posted Yesterday, 05:58 PM

• puniboy 4 president
https://games.sega.com/survey/ The survey is about collector's editions, merchandise, pre-order bonuses, live streaming content, and so on. Looks like they forgot to mention NiGHTS.

Welcome to the SEGA® player survey! As someone who has expressed interest in SEGA® games, we'd like your feedback to help us determine the next steps for some of our most popular series, including Sonic The Hedgehog, Yakuza, Valkyria Chronicles, Phantasy Star, and more.

Please take some time to read over the questions in the survey and answer them as accurately as possible. The survey will take about 10-15 minutes to complete. Successful completion of the survey will give eligible respondents the chance to opt in to the SEGA® Player Survey Sweepstakes for the chance to win their choice of a gift card for the SEGA® Online Store, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation™Store, or Xbox/Microsoft Store. Full sweepstakes rules can be found here.

10-15 minutes? I'm bad at this, it took me forever!

#2 User is offline Chibisteven 

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

• Wiki edits:11
Took me about 5 minutes to fill this out.

#3 User is offline ICEknight 

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

• Wiki edits:18
I live in Alabama now.

#4 User is offline SuperSnoopy 

Posted Today, 09:41 AM

• I prefer Sonic Advance to Sonic 2
  • Project:Learning how to fucking draw
Nice to see another fellow European Alabamian. I don't know why this survey is US exclusive, but whatever. I wonder if they're genuinely gonna look at what people want or if they're just using it to see if they can make more merchandising.

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users