Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Sonic Mega Drive. Update: Demo download available - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
  • 5 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

Sonic Mega Drive. Update: Demo download available As classic as you can get

#61 User is offline Yeow 

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:01 AM

• Official moneylender for the Coalition of Muslim Drug Dealers
  • Project:college courses and holding crusades against anime trash
The graphics looks fantastic. The city background in particular is incredible, especially with that pink/blue sunset sky.

#62 User is online Felik 

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

• Wiki edits:1

View Post360, on 02 March 2015 - 06:54 AM, said:

EDIT: Hold on you released a demo last August? Is it worth tracking it down or should I just wait for the next one?

The game advanced so much since 2014 demo that I'd rather wait. It got improved in almost every way.

#63 User is offline Richie 

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

View PostFelik, on 01 March 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

I know no one likes blurry pictures but I don't want to spoil the fun. It's City Lights Zone act 1. When I will finish act 2 I will make a trailer with everything that's new in the game.

Posted Image

Also the game's name now is "Sonic Neo Genesis". Do you people like it?

I love the fact that the city is ripped from Snatcher. It's probably one of my favorite games of all time. Looks good!

#64 User is offline rata 

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

• Project:Trying to be useful somehow.
I've played the august demo, and it does look amazing, especially because it goes way faster than other Sonic fan games in my netbook (still slower than it should, but I don't care). I allso think that the name Neo Genesis is way better than Mega Drive, since you're using a lot of shiny effects that cannot be made with MD.
Theese 2 stages have a lot of paths and they are complex without loosing speed, I love the designs. Keep going with this game! It will worth it!

#65 User is online Felik 

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:48 AM

• Wiki edits:1

View PostRichie, on 06 March 2015 - 08:13 PM, said:

View PostFelik, on 01 March 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:

I know no one likes blurry pictures but I don't want to spoil the fun. It's City Lights Zone act 1. When I will finish act 2 I will make a trailer with everything that's new in the game.

Posted Image

Also the game's name now is "Sonic Neo Genesis". Do you people like it?

I love the fact that the city is ripped from Snatcher. It's probably one of my favorite games of all time. Looks good!

Yeah... I'm busted :)
To my defence I must say that this bg was used only once in the game (at least I think so) and was on screen for like 10 seconds to never come back.
Anyway thank you for the support!

View Postrata, on 06 March 2015 - 09:45 PM, said:

I've played the august demo, and it does look amazing, especially because it goes way faster than other Sonic fan games in my netbook (still slower than it should, but I don't care). I allso think that the name Neo Genesis is way better than Mega Drive, since you're using a lot of shiny effects that cannot be made with MD.
Theese 2 stages have a lot of paths and they are complex without loosing speed, I love the designs. Keep going with this game! It will worth it!

Why thank you, I'm really grateful for kind words.

• 5 Pages +
  • ◄ First
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users