Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board: Nes Clone Rom Switching - Sonic and Sega Retro Message Board

Hey there, Guest!  (Log In · Register) Help
Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

Nes Clone Rom Switching I would like to change some of the games but don't know how to.

#1 User is offline BrofessorBeta 

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

• See You Next Post
So I decided to get an NES clone from a grocery store and I knew most of the games on it would be trash and now I'm wondering if there is a way to change the roms in the clone to different games. The clone that I bought was the MyArcade Data East 308 in 1 Handheld (Amazon Link/Official Store Link.) I've never done anything like this but it would be fun to learn though.

#2 User is offline Vangar 

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

• Wiki edits:2
This isn't the exact model, but a quick google reveals this: https://www.youtube....9&v=CSdkrLdOxs4 . If you open it up and it also has a micro USB inside, you can probably hack it the same way.

#3 User is offline BrofessorBeta 

Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:06 AM

• See You Next Post
I'll look it into the video and see what I can do. thanks a lot! :)

#4 User is offline BrofessorBeta 

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 AM

• See You Next Post

View PostVangar, on 11 January 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

This isn't the exact model, but a quick google reveals this: https://www.youtube....9&v=CSdkrLdOxs4 . If you open it up and it also has a micro USB inside, you can probably hack it the same way.

So I opened up the back and found that it's basically a big chip with everything on it. So maybe I'll find some kind of ROM dump chip(or whatever it's called) with more games on it.

Page 1 of 1
    Locked Forum

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users